Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dedicated Lag Issues #2 (dont lock)

Page: 1 of 1
 Jaxxon
09-19-2004, 10:28 AM
I appreciate your point in having two threads in the same forum, but why lock both of them?????

Do I need to cut and paste again as the replies have no solution just stopped a legit Q!

Please dont lock this on too.

Jax
 TK-8252
09-19-2004, 10:34 AM
You do know that this one is going to get locked too, right? :p
 Jaxxon
09-19-2004, 10:38 AM
I would figure you would be that way, but an answer would be nice M8.

But do whatever tickles ya fancy.....hahahahahaha

Jax
 Mountainforest
09-19-2004, 11:01 AM
You know they might get angry? Did you read the scarry story in the feedback forum with Vanlingo?
 Jaxxon
09-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Sorry TK, thought it was you who locked due to the reply, now I understand it was Pad.

If anyone has some answers to the Q outlined in the locked thread titled "Dedicated Lag Issues" all the boys and girls in Australia would be seriously appreciated and there are over 100 of us already online with this awsome game via PS2.

Cheers Big Ears

Jax
 Pad
09-19-2004, 11:40 AM
My apologies as I locked one thread and somebody else locked the other one. Iґm gonne close this one as it basicly has no point move it to feedback and reopen the one in the BF section.

But some advice towards you, wait for an answer on a PM before creating a new thread.
Page: 1 of 1