Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jk3/JA help with Final Boss Weapon *spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 redsithmbynw
09-14-2004, 12:39 AM
When I spawn Tavion_sith_sword, her sword glows red with lightning.

When I playermodel tavion_sith_sword, I just get the sword with
no red lightning effects.

How can I get a red lightning sith_sword?

Do I need to bind any keys to activate the red lightning? If so, then what keys will I need to assign?

How can I edit the red lightning so that I can make them multiple colored (red, green, blue, yellow, orange, purple).

I've been doing trial and error for a week straight and can't figure it out.

Please help out.
 Sam Fisher
09-14-2004, 4:58 AM
It only shows up in the cutscenes I believe, since I tried it and it was just a sword, but there was the red drain effect only in the cutscenes.
 Crow_Nest
09-15-2004, 1:37 AM
Its unfair cause you can have the red lighting. :mad:

damn you raven.....

Oh uh where was I? Oh yeah, if you type npc spawn player in the console while having the sith sword, your character somehow gets the red stuff. I bet all this is in the SP source code.
 Kurgan
09-15-2004, 6:35 PM
npc spawn player, are you sure Crow?

That's interesting. Now that I've beaten the crap out of JA SP, I should try out all these glitchy weapons (didn't have much luck with the tusken gun/stick or the noghri stick).
 Crow_Nest
09-16-2004, 4:43 AM
yes npc spawn player actually does spawn you (Jaden). When you try to attack him, he fights back, when you off ur saber he turns his off and when you change to a new weapon, so does your clone. Damn that copyrighted freak!
 Sam Fisher
09-16-2004, 6:15 AM
I've done that before, fun to see :) But it did a strange thing once, I killed my copy, and it said I died :rofl:
 Crow_Nest
09-17-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Sam Fisher
I've done that before, fun to see :) But it did a strange thing once, I killed my copy, and it said I died :rofl:

ROFLMAO!!! :rofl: But that doesnt happen to me
Page: 1 of 1