Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gotta love that mean yellow machine!

Page: 1 of 1
 Naboo Native
03-29-2000, 7:33 PM
Anyone else out there just LOVE that little yellow Naboo fighter? Man! I just got the code for it recently, and I can use it on almost every mission. The ship is blazingly fast, especially when you floor the gas, and if you slam on the brakes when turning, this thing can make a TIE interceptor look like a Y-Wing. I swear, this ship turns so well, it could probably catch its own tail!

Oh yeah, and the armament is nothing short of awesome. The main cannons fire almost as fast as the V-Wing in rapid fire mode, and it also carries 10 (count 'em, TEN!) seeker proton torpedoes. My favorite mission flying this thing is the Taloraan mission, because there's so many TIEs to shoot down, and the dogfighting capabilities of this little bugger are second to none.

The only drawback to this fighter is that sometimes, it is just TOO fast, and attacking ground targets is difficult.
 star turtle
03-30-2000, 6:07 PM
Yes, I think it's probably my favorite ship in the game, and in fact, I have NEVER beaten Taloraan without it's help. I don't think it's too fast, either. It actually slows down better than almost any other ship besides the Y-wing, which can't speed up. One wonders why a ship older than todays ship flys, shoots, turns, and accellerates faster than any other...but I guess that's why you have to have a code to unlock it.

"Nice Job, Skywalker. I'm beginning to see why they say you're the best."

-Kasan Moor, Taloraan
Page: 1 of 1