Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please help with language in the game..

Page: 1 of 1
 conrad-spitfire
09-12-2004, 9:30 PM
Hi, i am from Argentina and i just downloaded the singleplayer demo of Jedi Academy... I have installed it and its in spanish, and i DONT want to play the game in spanish (its horrible!), Does anobody know how to install it in English?
Maybe is because i have Windows ME in spanish?
I want to fix it because i going to buy the game an play it in english...
Sorry my bad english...
 Kurgan
09-12-2004, 11:51 PM
You can easily change the in-game language to english.

At least, you should be able to, as the game itself is multi-lingual (you can change stuff in-game).

Since I am in the process of reinstalling the game right now, somebody should tell you exactly where to click in Setup, since you maybe can't read the menus (?).

But you have the option for the language TEXT (that's in-game text and subtitles) and the spoken dialouge language. Both of those should be changed to english.

If perhaps your OS is in another language, perhaps the game is detecting that and defaulting to spanish?
 Amidala from Chop Shop
09-13-2004, 12:23 AM
In your GameData\Demo folder is a file called "jaconfig.cfg". Look for the following cvars and change them to:

seta s_language "english"
seta se_language "english"
 conrad-spitfire
09-13-2004, 10:10 AM
Page: 1 of 1