Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do I use a tow cable?

Page: 1 of 1
 Reschcat
03-18-2000, 1:28 PM
I am in mission 4, Defection at Corellia. I can't figure out which buttons to push to use a tow cable. Which buttons do I push? And does the password TOUGHGUY, which is to enable all weapon and shield powerups enable to me to automatically get the tow cable, or do I still have to earn it?

------------------
Todd Resch
 Sa Memax
03-18-2000, 3:09 PM
You don't need to earn the tow cable for the speeder it is already with the speeder.To trip the walker you must fly down close to its legs and when you hear the command to shoot hit the fire button which should be the secondary weapon button if you do not know which button this is use the options or General and choose(depending on whether your using N64 or PC)the controller your using adn you can customise your controller from there.
If you need any more help post a rely or E-mail me at rogue_expert@yahoo.com
Good Luck
 SACadzmanB65
03-18-2000, 7:07 PM
Also when you deploy the Tow Cable on the AT-AT fly around it as close as you can but not too close because you will crash. And if you fly too far out the tow cable will come loose and you will have to deploy it again.
When you deploy the Tow Cable you must hold the button.

If you are playing the N64 version go to Options and Control Settings. Since the Tow cable if the secondary weapon it is one of the C buttons, but it depends on the Controller Settings.

If you have Luke's Setting's the button is
C< (left). The Wedge and the Janson Settings are the same as Luke's for the secondary weapons, but Hobbie's is C Down.

[This message has been edited by SACadzmanB65 (edited March 18, 2000).]
 Sa Memax
03-19-2000, 3:40 PM
Quite right you are Officer SACadzmanB65.Eventhough I done't have the N64 console.

I've crash landed safely need pick-up
 SACadzmanB65
03-19-2000, 5:15 PM
Thanx Sa Memax!
Page: 1 of 1