Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jaina Solo Skin

Page: 1 of 1
 Furball
09-12-2004, 6:24 PM
I have searched for ages looking for this but i cant find it anywhere. Anyone know if Jaina Solo has been done?
 Sam Fisher
09-13-2004, 5:24 AM
Thing is no one really knows what she looks like, but you can try the Modelling(JO & JA) forum.

LINK (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=163)
 Prime
09-13-2004, 7:11 AM
I thought there was one based on the Mara Jade model, but I don't have a link for it...
 Archonon
09-13-2004, 12:15 PM
Furball's avatar is Jaina Solo Sam, I believe from one of the NJO covers maybe?

There was one guy a very long time ago that had made an Anakin and Jacen Solo skins. The Anakin was based of an NJO cover with a wine colored tunic and Jacen had a suit similar to Luke's in ESB.

Anyway the author was going to release an update pack which included a really great Jaina skin I'd never seen before. But he disappeared and never released anything.
 Prime
09-14-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Archonon
Furball's avatar is Jaina Solo Sam, I believe from one of the NJO covers maybe? True, but that is just one of many varying pictures, which makes what Sam said correct. :)
Page: 1 of 1