Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Soldier strategies

Page: 1 of 1
 Wardog1368
09-10-2004, 6:55 PM
I have a stratgy from the demo get the wookie, when your low on helth use his med pack and get ur health all the way back up when it's low. This may sound almost useless until you try it. If you have any other soldier straegies plz tell them.
 Cpt. Bannon
09-10-2004, 8:23 PM
thank you for stating, quite possibly, the most obvious tactic in the game aside from shooting the enemy...

my tactic would be to work in a team of 3, with a support (pilot) and 2 assaults or 1 assault and a heavy weaps, or 1 assault and a scout
 Wardog1368
09-11-2004, 2:08 PM
I have another then, have two wookines hide behind trees and charge up their bow caster. then get some one to lure a coulple of imps near em when hes say "shoot" they jump from behind the trees n' fire then resume battle.
 BigWyrm
09-16-2004, 7:49 AM
Wookies do not have health packs, only the pilots do.
 Neon
09-16-2004, 8:00 AM
haha, what a spike
 Wardog1368
09-16-2004, 4:27 PM
They use to have health packs it was changed though...:(
 MURS
09-24-2004, 9:57 PM
another great strategy that you forgot to mention, Wardog, is to get a Victory after the battle is over... That way you have a garanteed win!

A helpfull hint to getting a victory is to try to shoot the people in your crosshair.... when it is red

P.S. One thing you might want to consider is to avoid enemy fire. Like when they are shooting at you standing still doesn't make it go away
 Orichifunk
09-24-2004, 10:53 PM
Wow, stop being so sarcastic. I'm sure even though we all know these basic tips it might help someone. He just meant well. :p
 primalunderdog
10-03-2004, 5:58 PM
in wolfenstien we just jump around alot and surprisingly enough it WORKS!Try that.If that does not help try the roll,in have herd good things about that.
 Wardog1368
10-04-2004, 1:53 PM
Heres something I found in strategy guide take the republic gunship on geonosis load it up and take it through the hole in the spire. It may be obvious but Some ppl...don't know about these things.
 arachon
10-12-2004, 2:55 AM
Hey stop hammer this guy he played the demo and he thought it was a good strategy sure it have been changes since then but anway.

BTW:I'm not wannabee TK or something but wardog you spelled wookiee wrong
 arachon
10-12-2004, 2:55 AM
or if it is a she don't know???:confused:
 Sassenach
10-17-2004, 3:05 AM
Jumping is a no no, any good marksman will anticipate your landing point and target there.
 Pho3nix
10-17-2004, 3:53 AM
LoL, The Wookiee doesn't have health packs -___-
 Alegis
10-17-2004, 4:47 AM
It used to.

Anyways dont forget to reload your weapon if you turn off auto reload, you will not be able to shoot! :p

Bunny hopping is a no-no cause you can't shoot, I guess they did this to avoid that.

As for snipers, I just get behind something quick and pistol snipe em
 Wardog1368
10-17-2004, 4:59 AM
Notice I posted that first post sept 10? before the game was out because in the demo the wookie had a health pack and the rebel sniper had a disquise.
 Pho3nix
10-18-2004, 6:21 AM
ah, ok :fett:
 Agent 47
10-19-2004, 11:50 PM
my clan UBC hase some good stratagies for the battlefield one of them being the PINCER you get a groupe of men and send them round 1 side of the map and then get some men to follow YOU and you go round the other side of the map. this works best when you are clones in kashyyyk docks. you go round the side (in the water) then you come up on the wee island where all the droid veichaels appear....
 Wardog1368
10-20-2004, 5:47 PM
What you said agent 47 except when doing that use some jet troopers from the top of the docks to go to the edge then jump down and jet temselve to the island
 Agent 47
10-20-2004, 10:59 PM
yes that is a good idea but i always find it hard to tell jet troopers what to do they never listen to me!!:)
 darth faget
10-31-2004, 8:44 PM
you can also be a pilot and fight on the battlefield and when you get in fights and get injured use the drop health/ammo thingy and take the health and ammo. (most pilots have pretty good weapons) ex. republic pilot equipment:DN bolt caster, blaster pistol, fusion cutter, and health/ammo despensers.:naboo: :sspeeder:
 Alegis
10-31-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by darth faget
you can also be a pilot and fight on the battlefield and when you get in fights and get injured use the drop health/ammo thingy and take the health and ammo.
Fascinating. Though if you read the first posts, you'll see someone else already stated that fantastic tactic.
 Phunk76
11-03-2004, 12:45 PM
Something I've noticed for the PC version that is very underestimated but yet so simple. If you know how to use cover.... walls, crates, trees, etc. dropping to the crouch positin and strafing in and out of cover, will increase your accuracy alot. It also takes longer for your gun to hit that overheat bullet spread. Hense, your shots stay more level and more accurate. Check it out in single play first so ya can get comfortable on when you should and shouldn't crouch, as it really slows down mobility. Also another useful technique in that you'll discover on ur own as you get comfortable with that. Not gonna spill all my little secrets just yet. That being said.... Anyone else think this game needs lean buttons?....lol
Page: 1 of 1