Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Posters

Page: 1 of 1
 swphreak
09-10-2004, 6:56 AM
Does anyone here have Star Wars posters? I have a couple. One is an Episode 2 poster, an autographed Star Wars Weekend poster, a map of the galaxy poster, Return of the Jedi, and a poster with like a couple of ships show to scale next to each other. Pretty cool stuff. I'm also looking for a cheap Star Wars poster to hang up in my dorm.
 Katarn07
09-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Let's see.

I got one of 3P0 and R2 in the Tantive IV Corridor from Pizza Hut back in '97. I got a Podracing one but I don't like it so will replace it ASAP with a better one. I've also got three Insider ones that are awesome. One's the time line but I got the reverse space battle showing. One's the Duel of the Fates. The last is the map of the galaxy with info on Galaxies. That's my favorite.

I want the VOTC Comic Con exclusive poster if I can get one somewhere.
 daring dueler
09-10-2004, 12:27 PM
I have many, most arnt hung tho. phreak u wne to star wars weekends? what week? i went wehn anthony daniels was there and andy secomb.
 swphreak
09-10-2004, 3:01 PM
I went when Silas Carson and the guy who played Nien Numb was there. It was the only time I could go.
 ZBomber
09-11-2004, 3:06 PM
Yeh, uh....

Jango Fett
Return of the Jedi (Darth Vader's Head Outlined with Luke and him fighting)
Sith Lords
Episode I
Episode II
Episode IV
Light Side Poster

I think I have more, but those are all I can remember
 daring dueler
09-14-2004, 1:30 PM
Yah but wasnt it awsome phreak?

whats shows did they have? did u see the trivia?
Page: 1 of 1