Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game freezes

Page: 1 of 1
 lesbianhead
09-10-2004, 12:17 AM
I was just wondering has anyone had any problems with the demo? because i have....

when i start the game i choose "single player" then it loads then i choose a "side". now when im in the "character selection" i choose the first highlighted character (by default). the games starts up, works perfectly fine.

but when i choose a different character besides the highlighted default, 10 seconds into the game it freezes.

if anyone has this problem, what you do is you select the default highlighted character and then when u die, change it...

but i do hope they will notice this fault in their final copy....
 0MERCURY0
09-10-2004, 4:31 AM
I had a few freezing problems including that one but all i had to do was give the disk a wipe and clean the ps2 lens.
 rut-wa jodar
09-10-2004, 4:37 AM
I have found that the demo randomly freezes during gameplay,for me.
 Scavenger
09-10-2004, 6:28 AM
Console *cough* console... :rolleyes:

nah j/k ;)
 JediJohn
09-10-2004, 7:45 AM
Originally posted by rut-wa jodar
I have found that the demo randomly freezes during gameplay,for me.

yeah me to in about 1in 10 times it stops so you have to reset your console:amidala:
 Mountainforest
09-10-2004, 8:20 AM
This is probably gonna be moved to the technical help forum. In that case: congratulations!

And your title isn't very clear. I guess this is important to you, but other people may think otherwise. I got in this thread thinking the last planets where posted, but now I'm in with no help for you at all, becuse I don't even have a ps2.
Page: 1 of 1