Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BSP converting problems

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Kaisen
09-08-2004, 10:25 AM
i maked a map for my first time with the help of the tutorial of that www.jedioutcastmaps.com) or something like that, and my first empty box ive made, i hit the bsp button, click on vis - fast or something and all going good. but now ive set a table - bridge and if i try to convert he always says: no such file or directory, or : WARNING: node with unbounded volume. can someone help me? (im not english, so i can make some languaze mistakes ;) )
 *Dark
09-08-2004, 11:18 AM
That sounds like a leak to me
 Lord Kaisen
09-09-2004, 9:54 AM
ive got sometimes the message: MAP LEAKED. how can i fix my problems?
 Ice Dyn4stY™
09-09-2004, 10:06 AM
You've got a hole in your map, fix it

(In german) Stopf das Loch, dann gehts wieder ;)
 Lil Killa
09-09-2004, 1:08 PM
To fix the problem do a brush cleanup (it's in bobtoolz or the button with the two arrows on it in the toolbar)

It can also be caused by leakes. To fix them open up GTK and go to File> Pointfile. A red line should appear in your map. One end will be at an entity and the other will lead through the leake into the void.
Page: 1 of 1