Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chop Shop FFA?

Page: 1 of 1
 Forum1388
09-07-2004, 2:54 PM
I haven't played JA for 3 months now, and started again on Sunday. Unfortunatly when I went to look for my faverite server (chop shop FFA) all I could find was CTF and Disruption. I don't know how many people actually play on chop shop as it is increased saber damage, but those who do or did, where is it and is it still around? And if it is gone what are some other active increased saber dam servers?
 Alegis
09-08-2004, 3:03 AM
from amidala's sig,
Jedi Academy Servers:
Chop Shop CTF 67.15.23.242 Full Force, full weapons CTF
ForceMod III server 67.15.23.243 Real Free For All action
Jedi Outcast Servers:
Chop Shop FFA-CTF 67.15.23.245 FFA, TFFA, Holocron, Jedimaster, CTF, and CTY
Chop Shop DISRUPTION! Instagib CTF 67.15.23.244 CTF, 1-hit kill Disruptor is the only weapon
 Prime
09-08-2004, 6:00 AM
IIRC the FFA server isn't around much anymore. I miss it too. But then again, I hardly ever play JA MP any more...
 Amidala from Chop Shop
09-08-2004, 11:54 AM
My ForceMod III server is "true FFA" and the lightsabers have increased damage as part of the mod. Turn off your lightsaber to make the Force recharge twice as fast (75 instead of 150).

You should know that there are at least two "fake" Jedi Academy Chop Shop servers (Chop Shop is Blisterhouse and Chop Shop DISRUPTION CTF) and one "fake" Jedi Outcast Chop Shop (called Chop Shoppe INCREASED SABER DAMAGE with the same colors as the real one). My real server IPs are in my signature. I am not running the other ones.
 Kurgan
09-08-2004, 12:16 PM
Immitation is the most sincere form of flattery?

LoL...
 Forum1388
09-08-2004, 1:08 PM
Ah thank you all very much, I will probably be stopping into the Real chop shop tonight. Very good to see that I didn't miss it it my 17 hours of wadding through the servers!
 Amidala from Chop Shop
09-08-2004, 5:01 PM
Originally posted by Forum1388
Ah thank you all very much, I will probably be stopping into the Real chop shop tonight. Very good to see that I didn't miss it it my 17 hours of wadding through the servers!

You will need to download and install ForceMod III to play on that server

http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=658)
 Prime
09-09-2004, 8:10 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Perhaps it is time I give this another go...
 iamtrip
09-09-2004, 8:16 AM
Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
My ForceMod III server is "true FFA" and the lightsabers have increased damage as part of the mod. Turn off your lightsaber to make the Force recharge twice as fast (75 instead of 150).

You should know that there are at least two "fake" Jedi Academy Chop Shop servers (Chop Shop is Blisterhouse and Chop Shop DISRUPTION CTF) and one "fake" Jedi Outcast Chop Shop (called Chop Shoppe INCREASED SABER DAMAGE with the same colors as the real one). My real server IPs are in my signature. I am not running the other ones.

siths!
Page: 1 of 1