Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sound Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Gendler
09-07-2004, 1:53 PM
:p Well, I've decided to play this game after so many years...missed it a lot. My sound seems to work fine, the digital sound is working, and the music is working well, except for ONE small problem, there is no VOICE in the game, only text! There is voice in the introduction scene with the mad scientist, but that's it! Right after the credits there is only text and I cannot hear their awesome voice! Please help me...

p.s. i no longer have the cd so i had to dl it from a friend, still have all the files required though.
 Udvarnoky
09-07-2004, 5:33 PM
Your friend likely had the floppy disk version, which I believe only includes voices for the intro.

You really should just buy your own copy of the CD version. If you're not willing to shell out for this (http://www.lucasarts.com/companystore/adventure/) or if you're not in North America, you can find it for very cheap on eBay.
 Gendler
09-07-2004, 9:53 PM
there is one for sale on the e-bay, it's floppy, i want a cd. i tried amazon as well, it's only available in the entire lucasarts package, for 60 dollars, or just the cd (27$, no thanks). UK amazon has it but doesn't deliver to u.s. so how do i fix this!
 freddie
09-08-2004, 7:58 AM
Originally posted by Gendler
there is one for sale on the e-bay, it's floppy, i want a cd. i tried amazon as well, it's only available in the entire lucasarts package, for 60 dollars, or just the cd (27$, no thanks). UK amazon has it but doesn't deliver to u.s. so how do i fix this! You either pay the $27 for it or you buy it from eBay. There is no other way to fix it as no one is going to send you the cd-rom.
Page: 1 of 1