Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Oh, my eyes!

Page: 1 of 1
 VampireNaomi
09-07-2004, 6:49 AM
Last night I had my 5th Grim Fandango dream. But ow, it was so horrible!

It began with Maximino telling Olivia that someone had shot at Nick in Blue Casket. Okay, nothing wrong with that.

But what happened next... I wish I could wipe it all from my memory. The set was suddenly changed into a blur of something and --

Okay, to be straight, the dream was about Maximino and some of his goons doing... stuff to Nick. :eek: I'll save you from the details.
 Sallim
09-07-2004, 7:52 AM
OHhh...good luck for next time ;)
 Ck
09-07-2004, 10:06 AM
i hate to think why you would to dreaming stuff like that! lol
 Sallim
09-07-2004, 11:24 AM
Its deep form under your mind.

I think its just coincidence.
 Thrik
09-07-2004, 11:58 AM
You mean torturing, right? Right?
 ptdc
09-07-2004, 11:59 AM
But they don't have any fleshy parts!
 Ck
09-07-2004, 1:37 PM
no they have boners..... ok... sorry, that sounded really wrong!
 Sally J Limones
09-07-2004, 4:35 PM
OMG!! LOL. That is really f'ed up! O_o Ohh...
~Sal
 VampireNaomi
09-08-2004, 2:52 AM
Originally posted by Thrik
You mean torturing, right? Right?

No, I'm sad to say that I don't.
 Thrik
09-08-2004, 4:45 AM
Well erm, at least you have a healthy sexual imagination. Or something.

:¬:
 Sallim
09-08-2004, 5:33 AM

LOL

Thatґs a nice reply! If my english would be better, then I have could give such an answer ^_^

I try better next time.
 VampireNaomi
09-08-2004, 7:07 AM

LOL Yes, it's so healthy to force a guy on his knees and make him beg for freedom before the act. Thank you Grim Fandango for showing me the light! (and for giving pointers to the bedroom! ;))
 Sallim
09-08-2004, 10:14 AM
Naomi? ;)
"Location: Dancing with naked Brink" ?=)

hihi
 VampireNaomi
09-09-2004, 3:58 AM
I love Brink and was ready to throw my game away when I thought he was gone for good early in the game.

The Dig is very unappreciated, so I'm honouring it with my location thing. ;)

It also represents that my goal in life is to marry a German man.
 Sallim
09-09-2004, 5:04 AM
Originally posted by VampireNaomi
I love Brink and was ready to throw my game away when I thought he was gone for good early in the game.

The Dig is very unappreciated, so I'm honouring it with my location thing. ;)

It also represents that my goal in life is to marry a German man.

Sorry I dont know "The Dig" that much, never really got to play like all (except 4 ) monkey island parts.

After Maniac Manson I found the Super Ninendo and Secret of Mana ^_^

Good luck to find a german man, a pretty and smart too ( good luck again XD)

Sal
 VampireNaomi
09-09-2004, 6:51 AM
Secret of Mana? Does it have anything to do with Sword of Mana? I was going to buy that for GBA, but I think I'll put my money on a new Pokйmon game instead. I also should finally get that Black Mirror game that I've been looking at...
 Sallim
09-09-2004, 8:38 AM
Yes it has, Iam suprised you dont heard of that one.

This can be a bit offtopic, sorry naomi ;)

So..

Sword of Mana is a gba remake + addons of the old "Final Fantasy Adventure" ( Seiken Densetsu 1) After that Seiken Densetsu 2 comes out for the SNES, called in almost the whole world " Secret of Mana " except japan ;) So if you wanna play the second part or one the game of the series, you can play some Secret of Mana. Funny is "Seiken Densetsu 3" comes out only for Japan, the almost best game ever got translated for emulator, so called Secret of Mana 2 XD

Thats it. Its a great Action Adventure (hack & slay, I hate ( dont like, because hate is such a mean word) rpgs with turn based attack system like FF. Iam sure its a great game (movie), but dont like this strategic style. ;)

Ehm yes thats it. The grat about Secret of Mana, you could play it with 3 players at once.

One of my favorites.

Sorry ;)

Arthur
 Sanspoof
09-09-2004, 12:59 PM
My dream was better
 VampireNaomi
09-10-2004, 3:46 AM
Sallim: there was time when my life circled around GBA and I bought several excellent RPG's. Sword of Mana was going to be one of them, but then I bought something else. It was most likely Full Throttle.

We seem to like the opposites then, because I absolutely adore games with turn based attack system. Golden Sun is definitely one of my favourites and my avatar is from that game too. I still like hack & slay, especially Zelda games.

Sanspoof: I'm sure it was. ;)
 ZaXeriaw
09-10-2004, 5:44 AM
That was a very horrible dream. The psychologist, Sigmund Freud, said that dreams was something from your subconsious mind. Something you want or something repressed from you life. Buuut, I wouldn't care if I was you. Freud also said that every child, was sexual attracted to his/her mother, when he/she was a baby. Sooo... That man needed a psychologist... :D
 VampireNaomi
09-10-2004, 6:16 AM
Yeah, I don't really worry about such things like dreams. Only if I start having this same one over and over again I might get help. :D
 Sallim
09-10-2004, 9:43 AM
If you need help, maybe to keep you awake, ask me I am always here to help you out :D

For example with Secret of Mana ^_^

...all night awake ;)
 VampireNaomi
09-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Thanks! I won't be able to sleep at all once I get Pokйmon Fire Red. I'm addicted to training those little creatures.

Has Secret of Mana been published to GBA? I haven't followed the games of that console for a while.
 Sallim
09-11-2004, 12:33 AM
This game is old from 1993 ;) And so far as i kow there is no remake or new release for the gba in near future, maybe something cool is coming with the nintendo ds.

The only way to play the game is trouigh an emulator if you dont have a super ninedo and the game.

Pm me for details or better, check out this site
SoM (http://www.planetnintendo.com/secretofmana/main.html)

I cant help it, some screens..

first is Som 1 and the left two are from Som 2 ;)

http://www.sal4.de/new/som1.jpg)

http://www.sal4.de/new/som2.jpg)

http://www.sal4.de/new/som2b.jpg)

Wow I love that game!
..the same I love Grim fandango.
 VampireNaomi
09-11-2004, 9:57 AM
Wow, the graphics look pretty amazing! That would look awesome in GBA or probably DS. I'm generally against emulators so I might not try it that way, but if they re-release it on GBA... ;)

I feel the GF type of love towards The Dig. It's been a while since I last played it and now I've forgotten the solution to many puzzles. A year more and it will be a whole new experience to me.
 Sallim
09-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Why against emuґs?
Hey ive got it here, if you come by lets play a round.

Is someone good at Street Fighter II Turbo with 10 stars speed ?XD~

Good plan to replay a great game ;)
Have a nice night, with good dreams.

sal
 VampireNaomi
09-11-2004, 11:30 PM
I belong in a group that is proud to say that they have bought all of their games themselves and never used emu's. It's a matter of principles, I guess. :D

Though I would be facing a very hard decision if someone told me where to download GK1 &GK2. I don't know what I would do.
 Sallim
09-12-2004, 12:42 AM
GK1 & GK2 ?;)

Hey Iv got the game here as a cardigde, its not like that Iam dont own any games. Got GrimF twice XD

For me its usual to buy good games, but in times like these its kinda rare.
 VampireNaomi
09-12-2004, 2:00 AM
My dream is to get my hands on those two one day. Maybe once I'm old enough to get a good credit card.
 Sallim
09-12-2004, 3:54 AM
Sorry but i asked because I didnt knew what it is ^_^
 VampireNaomi
09-12-2004, 8:52 AM
Oh, in that case... ;) I meant Gabriel Knight 1&2, both are well known and praised adventure games. They are old and kinda hard to get nowadays. I have the third and it kept me glued to the screen.
 ptdc
09-14-2004, 5:27 PM
I hadn't played the first two and I started to play the third, but stopped after a little while because the voice acting irritated me.
 VampireNaomi
09-14-2004, 9:36 PM
You mean Tim Curry, right? Everyone says his voice acting sucks, but I actually loved him as Gabriel (could be that he has voiced several of my all time favourite cartoon characters). Though I'll never understand why he decided to say the line "A good writer never goes anywhere without his notebook!" in such a bizarre way... :rolleyes:
 ptdc
09-15-2004, 6:22 PM
I might give it a go again, if I can turn on subtitles.
 Sally J Limones
09-20-2004, 5:38 PM
I'd kill to get my hands on GK1 and 2... and 3 for that matter. I read the novel for the first one. *cries*
~Sal
 VampireNaomi
09-21-2004, 6:37 AM
*joins in crying* I haven't read any of the novels! And I don't even have the comic prologue of the 3rd game because I bought it as a part of the Bestseller series. :(
 Necroman
09-29-2004, 12:59 PM
You were talking about dreams,right?Weeel, ever heard of Freddy Kruger,you should start worrying when you dream HIM,if you know what I mean.
Anyway, I don't dream,I just DON'T and don't give me that c**p about not beeing able to remembering it,okay.
I got perfect memory when it comes to such things.
But I wish I could dream, just one dream, just one...:mad:

P.S.-Especially one about Grim Fandango.
 VampireNaomi
09-30-2004, 5:06 AM
Ah, Nightmare On Elm Street, right? Brr, I can't stand horror movies, they make me panic.

Um, everyone has dreams when they sleep, but not everyone remembers them. You can still have a perfect memory, even if you don't remember the dreams... I think.

I've always wanted to visit your country, by the way.
Page: 1 of 1