Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Inverting models???

Page: 1 of 1
 Nalukai
09-06-2004, 9:10 AM
is there an entity command to mirror image a model... ie. having em lean in the opposite direction like the sith lord thrones... i want them leaning into each other instead of both leaning teh same way. thx!
 *Dark
09-06-2004, 1:31 PM
off the top of my head have you tried to reflect them allong an axis?
 EvilJedi
09-06-2004, 1:54 PM
So you want ragnos to lean to the right instead of the left? I very much doubt you can do that...
 lwwiz
09-06-2004, 2:10 PM
well i know it can be done coz i have done it with other models but its a pretty complicated procces coz i found no other way.
You have to get the md3 file open it up in milkshape make the adjustments re apply the textures to it then save it as a new md3 file and export back out. can be done but would take a while to do prolly like 15 mins if your a beginner.
 wedge2211
09-06-2004, 5:37 PM
Originally posted by *Dark
off the top of my head have you tried to reflect them allong an axis?
Never reflect or rotate a misc_model, it breaks them.
 Nalukai
09-06-2004, 7:00 PM
grrr they were both suppose to lean in at each other but damnit i guess im just gonna have to roll with what i got anyway...... maybe this will give you a better idea at what im trying to do...

http://c-monk.50megs.com/images/shot0041.jpg)
 Mercenary
09-06-2004, 8:21 PM
I did it for you in Milkshape just as lwwiz said. PM me with the email address you want me to send it to.
 *Dark
09-07-2004, 12:00 AM
i just got it. you have to (like a texture) scale it to a - number. if you do each of the axis with a saperate scale, all you need to do is make one of them -1 instead of 1 (or -2 instead of 2, if thats the scale you have). that will invert it
Page: 1 of 1