Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New recruit

Page: 1 of 1
 flamin_ties_goat_murphy
12-06-1999, 10:11 PM
Ba-a-a-a-ah! I am Flamin_tie's pet goat mu-u-urphy. I like to e-e-e-at ca-ah-ah-ahns. Are there a-ah-ah-ahny other ahhhhhhnimals out there?
-------------------------
"DAMMIT! THAT GOAT ATE MY LIGHT SABRE!"
"Luke! Use the hickory stick! The hickory stick!"
 The Game Hunter
12-07-1999, 2:57 AM
Well, howdy! Howdy! Howdy! Did someone say animals?

Boy, I'd sure like to get my sights on an animal and BLOW his PINK little BRAINS OUT! Yee-HAW!

I got the ammo...who's got the whiskey?

------------------
"A good varmint knows when he's supper!"
 R.A.V.E.N.
12-07-1999, 6:52 PM
Well you'd better be careful about threatining animals here. I'll personally take you out!

------------------
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

--Commander R.A.V.E.N.
 Shootist
12-07-1999, 7:29 PM
Only one person spells YEE HAA with a "W" on the end. Careful.

------------------
ACK...Phht!!
Bill the Cat
 R.A.V.E.N.
12-08-1999, 12:02 AM
Caution is for squares. Now where did I put that gun? KAPOW! OWWWWW! I knew I should have turned the safety on!

------------------
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

--Commander R.A.V.E.N.
 Imladil
12-08-1999, 2:31 AM
Hey, gang!

I ran over some hunter on the way in. Was that what all the trouble was about? http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif) I don't think he'll be bothering us again...

Anyone have a freezer?

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Cursory

"I want the first thing that goes through my enemy's mind to be bullets."

--Little Jimmy
 Lujayne
12-08-1999, 4:24 PM
*Ewwwwwwww*
Page: 1 of 1