Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Antonia Perdйza

Page: 1 of 1
 VampireNaomi
08-31-2004, 7:35 AM
My online friend created a Finnish Nightmare Before Christmas RPG and I naturally joined -- with a skeleton charater, of course. I drew a picture of her in GF style. It's my first attempt of drawing GF skeletons, so it's not that good.

A pic of Antonia (http://img55.exs.cx/img55/1435/antonia1.jpg)
 Sallim
08-31-2004, 10:50 AM
Looks good, like an mix between Meche and Lola for me.

nice nice!
 James Isaac
08-31-2004, 11:04 PM
That's good! When I first saw it, the face instantly looked like Meche
 Ck
09-01-2004, 2:24 AM
not that good!? It's ACE! it really looks like a character from GF, are ya gonna draw some more?
 VampireNaomi
09-01-2004, 3:18 AM
Hehe, I was aiming for a mixture of Meche and Olivia, but I guess she looks a bit like Lola too.

I don't know if I'll draw more, but Rei Nokato is about to draw a picture of Domino when he was alive. That will be interesting! ;)
 Sallim
09-01-2004, 5:08 AM
Rei? i found some Fan Fictions on D.O.D.

Do I have to know her? What kind of niock shes got here?
 VampireNaomi
09-01-2004, 6:02 AM
I don't know if she's even registered here. We have been e-mailing at times, and I think she would have said hi to me in these forums if she was here. Or maybe she wants to stay anonymous. Or maybe she doesn't like me. Haha! :)

Her stories are good, btw, but I have never seen any of her art. Makes me curious.
 Akril
09-01-2004, 9:58 PM
Wow! It's great to meet somebody who can write and draw. Great job.

Akril
Page: 1 of 1