Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Zoric Bastar and the Dragon of Fire: Part 1

Page: 1 of 1
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-26-2004, 6:22 AM
I am very good at writing many stories on paper.This is one I have started to write but am still in the first chapter.The main character is Zoric(of course) and he is trying to kill the dragon of fire.This is part one of eight. Each part has a different elemental dragon that Zoric must kill.The elements are Fire,Water,Ice,Earth,Air,Electricity,Rock .The final part has a dragon that has all the elements.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-26-2004, 6:33 AM
Zoric who had just woken up from being asleep was eating breakfast.His wife,Dana was going to sit down when a large sound was heard al over the town of Mostaroth.Zoric got up and went outside.He saw 20 of the Dragon of Fire's goldaks.They were black and had holes in their skin.Inside the holes were large flaming balls of fire which let off blinding light.They sometimes got one of their claw like hands and pulled them out to use them as weapons.They had long,red,glowing swords and two 16 inch daggers."We are here to take all your gold for the almighty Daragon of Fire"said the goldak in command who could be recognised by a longer sword than the rest.Zoric who had just woken up from being asleep was eating breakfast.His wife,Dana was going to sit down when a large sound was heard al over the town of Mostaroth.Zoric got up and went outside.He saw 20 of the Dragon of Fire's goldaks.They were black and had holes in their skin.Inside the holes were large flaming balls of fire which let off blinding light.They sometimes got one of their claw like hands and pulled them out to use them as weapons.They had long,red,glowing swords and two 16 inch daggers."We are here to take all your gold for the almighty Daragon of Fire"said the goldak in command who could be recognised by a longer sword than the rest."Resistance shall not be accepted."

The Goldaks began raiding the houses one by one.When they came to Zoric's house,Zoric had a sword in his hand and was waiting fo them to enter.When the first goldak went into the house,Zoric jabbed forward and stabbed the commanding officer.As the sword went into the goldak red,hot lava came flowing out.The goldak exploded and covered the goldak behind it.The goldak that got covered yelled"Get that man."

Zoric then beheaded the next goldak that entered the house.It exploded covering the floor in lava.Fortunately,the lava wasn't hot enough to burn anything.The 18 goldak left drew their swords and rushed into Zoric's house.Zoric once again jabbed forward as the first one come in.Zoric's sword went into the side of the goldak's chest and punctured the heart of the horrible creature which exploded.

Meanwhile,the other villagers were going to help Zoric fight the goldaks.One of the villagers named Max was already armed and was rushing towards oone of the goldaks.Max threw a sear into the goldak's back which made it explode.Max then drew a bow and an arrow.He fired at the next goldak and hit it square in the head.Max was an excelent person who could hit any target close range or far but hated combat with swords and daggers.

Zoric saw Max.Max was one of his truly good friends.Zoric kept fighting.Soon enough there was only one goldak left.Zoric leapt forward and pushed the sword into the abdomen of the creature."Thankyou Max"said Zoric."No problem.Then a wizard appeared out of thin air."Come with me you two.I must take you to my mage house"said the wizard.The wizard teleported them to the mage house.
Page: 1 of 1