Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

game crash ?

Page: 1 of 1
 maddogsz
08-25-2004, 11:53 PM
my game crashes every time it trys to atou save /leav jedi enclave

im prity sure its do to mod conflict

so i looked at the stiky and whats darth 333 sed to do and thought i had fixed the proplem but its still there

and iv ben looking for information for about 2 hours now so i came here hopeing that some one can help

heres my mods
d333_warp
force_jump
Blade_of_Balance
Jackels WaraxesV1.1
Warblade
AIOfps2.0
RedHawkeItemPk2a
RHSithArtifacts
RHJediGeneralRobes1
stingerhsitems
longlightsaber
KUNPACK
LS Mendah Recruit Mod
JediPrestigeClassRobes
KotOR LS Pack
Bastila_on_Korriban
EKun
holowspire_v.2
Holowan_Plug-in2
romancemod_source
RHMissionJediMod
InvisibleMasks
gtk+-2.4.3-setup
Darth Revan Reincarnate MOD v 1.1UPDATE!
KOTOR_MODULE
holowan_cloakworks
holowan_emporium
Qel-Droma
revFile
DNA Type A
Assulat Rifle

thees too were the ones i thought that were conflicting but on closer look they dont seem to be and i even changed the file i thought might being conflicting in them
g_a_mstrrobe06
but ithere i changed it rong or it was not conflicting :/
revFile
Darth Revan Reincarnate MOD v 1.1UPDATE!
 Darth333
08-25-2004, 11:57 PM
Do you have the Dantoine fix for the Darth Revan Reincarnate mod? If not , you can download it here: http://w1.842.telia.com/~u84203091/Dantooine_fix.zip)

*edit* and get version 2.0.1 for the AIOpfs mod (All-In -One force power mod ;) - I released an improved version during the weekend -http://www.pcgamemods.com/6832) :D )

The following mods are also included in the All-in-one force power mod: d333_warp and holowan_emporium

This one is not a mod:
KOTOR_MODULE
it's a module to use with the nwn toolset to compile scripts (that was useful before the arrival of Kotor tool and HazardX script compiler) so you can just remove it.
 maddogsz
08-26-2004, 12:07 AM
yes i have dantioon fix to get past droid

but as soon as i go to go into the cortyard it crashes to desktop :/

EDIT: pcgamemods seems to be down :/ lol
 maddogsz
08-26-2004, 10:49 PM
still haveing proplem i even removed raven rencarneted mod and i still have proplem :/

this is the windos errer thats comes up

AppName: swkotor.exe AppVer: 1.0.3.0 ModName: swkotor.exe
ModVer: 1.0.3.0 Offset: 0015f0a2

any help i be greatfulll :)
 stingerhs
08-27-2004, 1:00 AM
hmm, you wouldn't happen to have window xp with service pack 2 newly installed, would ya??? according to microsoft, the firewall that shipped with sp 2 has conflicts with kotor. of course your asking why would a firewall have conflicts with a single-player ONLY game. well, i don't have a clue. i just know that to fix it, you'll have to either disable the firewall, or just wait for microsoft to patch it.

if you do not have xp or sp2, then i don't have any more advise. sorry. :(
 Achilles
08-27-2004, 1:44 AM
Originally posted by stingerhs
hmm, you wouldn't happen to have window xp with service pack 2 newly installed, would ya??? according to microsoft, the firewall that shipped with sp 2 has conflicts with kotor. of course your asking why would a firewall have conflicts with a single-player ONLY game. well, i don't have a clue. i just know that to fix it, you'll have to either disable the firewall, or just wait for microsoft to patch it.

if you do not have xp or sp2, then i don't have any more advise. sorry. :(
I thought SP2 wan't out yet?
 stingerhs
08-27-2004, 2:01 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
I thought SP2 wan't out yet?

just check windows update and dl from there, assuming you want it. caused me problems, too. but all's good now. :D
 Darth333
08-27-2004, 2:01 AM
Well it's hard to help since I don't know all these mods. But before looking at the mods, make sure you have the latest drivers and that your game is patched.

Then, try the mods one by one. (it cannot be the .mod files like the Holowspire per example)
 maddogsz
08-27-2004, 1:56 PM
thanks guys i got it to work

armor_helmets (a new mod i got from benzy that had a full mandolorian suit and full drath revan suit ) was conflicting with revan rencarnated and revfile

it had a loos uti file tied to darth revans rob
Page: 1 of 1