Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tatooine Swoop Race help (spoiler)

Page: 1 of 1
 Greatstar
08-25-2004, 2:08 PM
I got choppy performance while I raced on Tatooine. But I raced on Manaan with no pro. had smooth performance but on Tatooine not.

I had set Texture to Low and resolution to 800 600 and still had my swoop bike choppy turn and can't win first round. But I can win all three rounds on Manaan that had smooth turn on my swoop bike.

Any advice I can make computer run smoothly on Tatooine Swoop Race.

I had Inte(R) Pentum(R) 4 CPU 1597

What is fastest computer is best that can run on Tatooine Swoop race so smoothly
 Darth333
08-25-2004, 2:17 PM
I had much lagging with my old P4 1.6Ghz on Tatoine too. Manaan was much better. The only thing you can do is try to lower the graphic settings as low as you can:

- Turn Shadows Off
- Turn Grass Off
- Click on Advanced Options
- Set Texture Quality to Low
- Set Anti-Aliasing to No
- Set Anisotropy to Off
- Set Frame Buffer Effects to Off
- Turn Soft Shadows Off
- Turn V-Sync Off

If you still can't make it but want to beat the track, then get my easy swoop racing mod: http://www.pcgamemods.com/5287/) :D
 Greatstar
08-29-2004, 4:28 PM
I did that already but don't help but thank you anyway, for easy swoop race mod.

When I scan hardware and I got passed test but I had CPU next to word say "warning" did your too?
Page: 1 of 1