Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I want to reskin the Sith Armor but don't know how

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkBlade2Z
08-24-2004, 6:41 PM
To make that more clear, I made my own version of the sith armor, so it's not a disguise, just armor. The problem, I want to change it's color and other such things. But I don't know how. I have Adobe Photoshop.

By the way, the only reason I'm trying to mod again is because of Achilles, he convinced me to give it another shot...

----- :eets::eets::eets::eets:
REVENGE! :eets::emperor::eets:
 Achilles
08-24-2004, 6:55 PM
Originally posted by DarkBlade2Z
To make that more clear, I made my own version of the sith armor, so it's not a disguise, just armor. The problem, I want to change it's color and other such things. But I don't know how. I have Adobe Photoshop.

By the way, the only reason I'm trying to mod again is because of Achilles, he convinced me to give it another shot...

----- :eets::eets::eets::eets:
REVENGE! :eets::emperor::eets:
Wow, that's quite a compliment. Thanks! :D

As for your recolor question, check out the stickies (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124284)
for some PS tutorials. These are what I used to familarize myself with the buttons :D

Additionally, prtylizardjedi made a recolor tutorial (http://www.freewebs.com/myzips/) that others seem to have a lot of praise for.

Either of these resources should help to get you going in the right direction.

I hope that helps!
 DarkBlade2Z
08-24-2004, 7:37 PM
Thanks. And it's a deserved compliment, when I actually get something to work I'll let you know.
 Yoko
08-24-2004, 7:52 PM
Sounds cool, Adobe is the best program you can get when it comes to skinning.

And i agree with achilies, prtylizardjedi does have a real good tutorial. Helped me out a lot.
Page: 1 of 1