Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Memories of Nightlight

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
08-24-2004, 9:33 AM
It's no secret that Nightlight's seen better days. But here's what is planned for the relaunch.

And believe me, this is all going to go ahead. Because the content work is DONE.

Weekly updates of a new radio show. Going to start with a new re-editied, re-mixed version of Lost Cause (better quality than last time), followed by Lost Cause II (an all new 10 part radio show), then Tierra de los Muertos (a new re-mixed version).

After that, possibly Tierra 2 or Lost Cause III

There are 5 half hour Howard specials, all waiting in the wings.

The continuation (finally) of Beneath Monkey Island. I want to know where this story is going!

3D Tierra movie will be continuing it's slow but steady pace

There will be a shop. Finally you'll be able to get a shirt that says 'I met Carl, the Swordmaster of Jambalaya Island, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt'. Mousepads, coffee mugs, t-shirts, script books, and... copyright willing... CDs.

Nitpicker's guides to TV shows. You may ask why... because my other website, the Galactic Handbook, is going to be collapsed into this one. One big happy website.
 Sallim
08-24-2004, 10:20 AM
I voted for Tierra 2.

Why do we have to vote? I want all stuff :O

Nah just joking. Really good news m8!

With my bad english iam lookin foward the "script books" =)))

Youґre great man, cant wait any longer for new stuff.
 MJ
08-24-2004, 10:25 AM
Script books are going to be good, because it will give you a good idea exactly how much stuff is chopped, changed, and added during the recording and editing process. A couple of times I've been tempted just to hand Stanley, Stuart and Lawrence a piece of paper that says 'Beazley comes up with an evil plan, hilarity ensues' and let them go for it. :)
 Incredible_d
08-24-2004, 2:08 PM
Wow that was a difficult vote. Still I wonder if I should have voted Tierra instead. Or Howard, considering how funny those always were...

However, the chemistry between Number Two and Darth Vapor in Lost Cause drives that vote home for me.

Man am I looking forward to this.
 Holdios
08-24-2004, 10:08 PM
Wow, what a horribly difficult choice. I ended up picking the merchandise though, just cause iIve been wanting that FOREVER. Hehehe, all these new shows are practically making me hyperventilate though. I cannot WAIT.

I just may order several shirts and or mugs. Or other things too! That shirt example is hilarious, but what other kinds of prints for the stuff will you have available?
 John Kimble
08-26-2004, 10:58 AM
Where is my tierra coffee mug? :mad: BTW how far into the 3d art are you Sallim?
 Sallim
08-27-2004, 12:42 PM
You mean the movie ? Hmm the **** is done* asweel ******* , Got some probles with ************* but this is a question of time. Good news for all ****** *** Fans! Be preaperd.

Sorry but wait for the site relaunch =) It will be a surprise.

A goblin told me its near for relaunch...
 John Kimble
08-28-2004, 4:25 AM
Ohhhhhhh ok, So you still have to ******** and then ****** but youve finished ********? :barf:
 Sallim
08-28-2004, 8:22 AM
Yeah I finished ********, took me almost two weeks.
Like I said wait for the relaunch, and it isnt that good like you all here maybe think.

Ive got some problems with lightning in interiors, thas the last thing todo and afte animating the hardest.

For now I thank 8 of 12 for being such a nice friend for me, let me do this small project , helped me alot.

Thanks goes out to all Fans of Nightlight too. For supporting us, never let die the forums ;)

p.s. I didnt except get even 1 vote, thanks alot =))
 Holdios
08-28-2004, 12:47 PM
Good news for all ****** *** Fans!

NUMBER TWO?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! AHHHHHHH!

GREYT MAYET

Sorry..... :(
 Sallim
08-28-2004, 1:20 PM
Lol does it match Number two?^^
My idea was Tierra Two ^^ Sorry, didnt want to make this kind of impression =) But cant tell anything more on this topic, sorry guys.

Chief is not here and I just gambling around.

bye
 MJ
08-31-2004, 7:24 PM
Nah, that's okay. Holdy got it right. Number Two looks awesome. Have to wait though, sorry. :)
 Holdios
08-31-2004, 9:31 PM
Yee haw! I'm really looking forward to it.

Just out of curiosity, may I make another guess? (This was acually D's idea and it seems quite possible)

Are some of the images from Sal's "Sneak Peak" thread of an animated front page for Nightlight? Eh, eh? :D
 Sallim
09-01-2004, 5:21 AM
Oh Matt! You ruined the suprise and YOU was the one who told me " Dont ruin the suprsie " ^_^
And No2 even the best of all...hmm!

Ehm to the second point..who knows ;)
 MJ
09-01-2004, 8:59 PM
Surprise isn't ruined, they still have no idea what he looks like. And anyway, it was mean dropping hints like that and keeping them suspended. :D
 MJ
09-01-2004, 9:06 PM
I'm sorry, Sal. Get another surprise for them ready and I won't blow it, I promise. :(
 Sallim
09-02-2004, 5:05 AM
Whats up 8 ;)

I give away my soul to Satan and lie to them ;)

Surprise isn't ruined, they still have no idea what he looks like. And anyway, it was mean dropping hints like that and keeping them suspended

Yeah yeah ^_^ It was to surpass the waiting time XD

I'm sorry, Sal. Get another surprise for them ready and I won't blow it, I promise.

What a mean trick to slave me around again^_^ Just kidding, I think about it, when is the relaunch date again? ;)))
 Holdios
09-02-2004, 3:42 PM
Oo yes, do tell us the launch date, Matt. Post it right here in fact. :p
 MJ
09-02-2004, 6:42 PM
Originally posted by Holdios
Oo yes, do tell us the launch date, Matt. Post it right here in fact. :p

Freakin' soon. Don't go anywhere.
 Sallim
09-02-2004, 7:07 PM
I dont say anything... I just spoil the suprises ^_^
Page: 1 of 1