Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jackel's jackelskotorstufff mod

Page: 1 of 1
 abcdow
08-23-2004, 3:09 AM
Jackel, great armor for Mission! I just recruited her into my party while running the mod in the subject title. I however am having trouble with the mod, when Mission gets recruited her armor disappears and her regular clothes replace it. I'm also running the elite force mod, could this be the problem? I'd appreciate the help from you or anyone else who may have an answer for me.

I wish I was talented enogh to create some of this stuff. I've downloaded all the tutorials and software listed in the threads, but I just can't understand it. I have several ideas for armor floating in my head but can't figure out how to get them out!

Keep up the great work all of you modders, I loved this game before, and now everytime I start a new game it is like playing a brand new version. Thanks!
 Jackel
08-23-2004, 3:58 AM
Does the ELite FOrce mod have a p_mission.utc file in the package ?

If so did you override the p_mission.utc file that comes with the new mission armour mod ?

If not can you check to see if Mission has Medium Armour profecieny. Also check your complete inventory (Show All) to see if the item is in there.
 Glamador
08-23-2004, 11:31 AM
did i miss something? wat mission armor mod...
 abcdow
08-23-2004, 1:02 PM
Originally posted by Jackel
Does the ELite FOrce mod have a p_mission.utc file in the package ?

If so did you override the p_mission.utc file that comes with the new mission armour mod ?

If not can you check to see if Mission has Medium Armour profecieny. Also check your complete inventory (Show All) to see if the item is in there.

It does have that file in the package, but during installation it never asked if I wanted to overwrite a file (which it usually does if there are 2 with the same name).
Mission doesn't have Medium armor proficiency, and the item isn't anywhere in my inventory.
Any further direction is appreciated, as this armor looks really cool in the scenes when previously talking to Mission, before it disappeared.
 Achilles
08-23-2004, 4:39 PM
Originally posted by abcdow
Mission doesn't have Medium armor proficiency, and the item isn't anywhere in my inventory.
Do you have your options configured so that unequippable items aren't shown? If so you could have a 100 copies of the armor in your inventory, but you would never see them with Mission selected.

I hope this helps.
 abcdow
08-23-2004, 7:19 PM
Originally posted by Achilles
Do you have your options configured so that unequippable items aren't shown? If so you could have a 100 copies of the armor in your inventory, but you would never see them with Mission selected.

I hope this helps.

No, unequipable items are still shown. But I did check my inventory page just to make sure I wasn't overlooking it when trying to equip characters.

i've also started another thread, as I'm looking for some guidance with creating some armor. I have these 3 ideas in my head I just want to let loose. (hope mentioning this here doesn't break any rules, if so I apologize)
 Achilles
08-23-2004, 7:53 PM
No, unequipable items are still shown. But I did check my inventory page just to make sure I wasn't overlooking it when trying to equip characters.

It was worth a shot. Have you tried using the cheat code to put it into your inventory? That might help to identify the source of the problem.
 Jackel
08-23-2004, 9:02 PM
Glamador :

http://www.pcgamemods.com/5747/)

In there is my misson armour mod.

It does have that file in the package, but during installation it never asked if I wanted to overwrite a file (which it usually does if there are 2 with the same name).
Any further direction is appreciated, as this armor looks really cool in the scenes when previously talking to Mission, before it disappeared.
~smacks head~ Om just Dled it. And Missions UTC file is missing, 245 Dls and your ther first to actually ask me about it ~glares at the other 244 people~

Ill rezip it up andrepost it to pcgamemods in a little bit.

In the mean time you can cheat it in to your game (giveitem j_a_mission). Then at her next level up give her medium, armour prof.

Ill also make it compatible with my pink saber mod via a second uti file.
 abcdow
08-23-2004, 9:06 PM
It was worth a shot. Have you tried using the cheat code to put it into your inventory? That might help to identify the source of the problem.

The read me didn't contain a cheat code, so I tried to guess based on the files in the zip, but had no success. And this is some really good looking armor, when you see it on Mission before she's recruited. This armor as well as your counsel mod of 3 new jedi has inspired me to finally break down and start trying to create a set of armor myself.
 abcdow
08-23-2004, 9:13 PM
Glamador :

http://www.pcgamemods.com/5747/)

In there is my misson armour mod.

~smacks head~ Om just Dled it. And Missions UTC file is missing, 245 Dls and your ther first to actually ask me about it ~glares at the other 244 people~

Ill rezip it up andrepost it to pcgamemods in a little bit.

In the mean time you can cheat it in to your game (giveitem j_a_mission). Then at her next level up give her medium, armour prof.

Ill also make it compatible with my pink saber mod via a second uti file.

thanks Jackel, I thought I messed something up since I'm so new at this, appreciate getting the cheat code as well, cause this is some sweet looking armor.
 Jackel
08-23-2004, 9:21 PM
OK fixed the file

http://www.pcgamemods.com/6910/)

Thanks for informing me , your the first out of 245 poeple to actually do so , you would thik poeple would notice somethig like that and mention it. :p

If you do use the new version say for your next game or what not Mission wont be a Jedi , unless you also DL RedHawkes's "Make Misison a Jedi!" Mod

http://www.pcgamemods.com/6872/)
 Achilles
08-23-2004, 9:48 PM

Same thing happened with my original Jedi Counsel saber set. 200+ dl'ed it but it was a coworker who pointed out that one of the sabers was broken and another was missing.
*wonders why people don't feel compelled to share these things*
 Achilles
08-23-2004, 9:51 PM
The read me didn't contain a cheat code, so I tried to guess based on the files in the zip, but had no success. And this is some really good looking armor, when you see it on Mission before she's recruited. This armor as well as your counsel mod of 3 new jedi has inspired me to finally break down and start trying to create a set of armor myself.
Rule of thumb is that the cheat code will always be the uti file name without the extention.

For instance the cheat code for g_w_lghtsbr01.uti (the blue lightsaber) is "giveitem g_w_lghtsbr01" without the " ".

And thank you for the kudos. Nice to know that my hobby has some influence :D

I hope that helps!
 abcdow
08-24-2004, 1:07 PM
OK fixed the file

http://www.pcgamemods.com/6910/)

Thanks for informing me , your the first out of 245 poeple to actually do so , you would thik poeple would notice somethig like that and mention it. :p

If you do use the new version say for your next game or what not Mission wont be a Jedi , unless you also DL RedHawkes's "Make Misison a Jedi!" Mod

http://www.pcgamemods.com/6872/)

Got the new file, installed, everything smooth, great armor!
 abcdow
08-24-2004, 1:09 PM
Rule of thumb is that the cheat code will always be the uti file name without the extention.

For instance the cheat code for g_w_lghtsbr01.uti (the blue lightsaber) is "giveitem g_w_lghtsbr01" without the " ".

And thank you for the kudos. Nice to know that my hobby has some influence :D

I hope that helps!

Thanks, for the tip my modding career is going ... very... slow, right now, but hopefully after I get through the first set it will go smoother.
Page: 1 of 1