Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Blah , what do i do when??

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Frodo
08-21-2004, 12:23 AM
yall, what do you do when you feel discouraged or like blah about mapping? I love it but lately ive just been like very w/e about it. And it effacts my mapping. How can i get out of this funk? :confused:

Lord Frodo
:jawa :fett: :ewok: :bdroid2: :amidala:
 MeowTown
08-21-2004, 1:26 AM
I get it all the time. The best thing to do is to download awesomely made maps, play them, and get inspired to get back to work. Just forcing yourself to open radiant and work on the map works too..after a few minutes u will fall into the groove.
 Lord Frodo
08-21-2004, 5:14 AM
well its 3 am and i cant sleep

but meow i think i may be out of my funk. you see my first maps taking me for ever and if youve seen my posts you see ive had a butt load of probs with it. but as i was laying in bed i had an epiphany!! im gonna change the out lay of teh map. see now its jsut like some duel rooms for my clan (Dim-Side) and a butt load of rooms for all the cool peps. So im ganna make it into like a apartment complex type deal. And ill save the parts from the old version as prefabs and load them in one at a time then compile to escape my crap errors. This way i wont have too muchh work and i can feel good that ive finished it and itll keep me busy hope it works lol.

---LF
Page: 1 of 1