Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Luke Skywalker

Page: 1 of 1
 Xavier
08-19-2004, 7:16 PM
I,d Like to see a remodeled face to look like Luke... Skywalker, or maybe Kyle Katarn. Kyle for instance could use Carth face for a model.

Also would be nice to see the black robe Luke used in the episode VI-The return of the Jedi. I think its just awesome.
 Achilles
08-19-2004, 7:42 PM
Originally posted by Xavier
I,d Like to see a remodeled face to look like Luke... Skywalker, or maybe Kyle Katarn. Kyle for instance could use Carth face for a model.

Also would be nice to see the black robe Luke used in the episode VI-The return of the Jedi. I think its just awesome.

1) we can't model heads
2) we can't model robes

You might try posting a request for a robe reskin in the appropriate sticky and/or checking out some of the black jedi robe skins that have already been created.
 Xavier
08-19-2004, 8:47 PM
Originally posted by Achilles
1) we can't model heads
2) we can't model robes

You might try posting a request for a robe reskin in the appropriate sticky and/or checking out some of the black jedi robe skins that have already been created.

Sorry i didn'mean model just reskin. I've seen reskin of the robes that transform the standard in the movie ones.
 Achilles
08-19-2004, 9:18 PM
Sorry i didn'mean model just reskin. I've seen reskin of the robes that transform the standard in the movie ones.

There are black robes available in that style here (http://warped.prodns.tripod.com/games.html)

*please note that this is a redirect site and that it looks like Prime's site has exceeded bandwidth for the month, so you'll have to try back later :(
 Darth333
08-19-2004, 9:25 PM
Didn't Prime uploaded his Movie Style Robes at pcgamemods? http://www.pcgamemods.com/5270/) :D
 Achilles
08-19-2004, 9:34 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
Didn't Prime uploaded his Movie Style Robes at pcgamemods? http://www.pcgamemods.com/5270/) :D
[Jedi mind trick] These aren't the robes you're looking for...[/Jedi mind trick]

err...yeah, maybe he did....
 Xavier
08-19-2004, 9:59 PM

Thanks for the reply but these ones refer to Episode I and II, not the Luke Skywalker robe. I already have prime beautiful Movie Style Robes. just thought someone could point to a Luke skywaker or even reskin one.

By the way, any chance there is a PC Movie Style face reskin around? I've searched in pcgamemods and couldn't found.

Thanks again.
 Darth333
08-19-2004, 10:14 PM
[Jedi mind trick] These aren't the robes you're looking for...[/Jedi mind trick]

err...yeah, maybe he did....

Hehe looks like your mind trick worked Achilles !

Xavier, I think there were some heads on this Russian (obi-wan head) site: http://kotormods.t-k.ru) but I am not sure: I speak more than a few languages but Russian isnot one of them :(
 Xavier
08-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Hehe looks like your mind trick worked Achilles !

Xavier, I think there were some heads on this Russian (obi-wan head) site: http://kotormods.t-k.ru) but I am not sure: I speak more than a few languages but Russian isnot one of them :(

Thanks i've found the MODs. but can't understand the read me. Could you help me figure it out how to install. Just put in the override folder or for PC faces i'm supposed to do anything else?

Oh! by the way these jedi tricks doesn't work against my mutant telephaty...

...Mutant Telephaty..."You want to reply this question real fast"...Mutant Telephaty
 Achilles
08-19-2004, 11:07 PM
Thanks i've found the MODs. but can't understand the read me. Could you help me figure it out how to install. Just put in the override folder or for PC faces i'm supposed to do anything else?

Oh! by the way these jedi tricks doesn't work against my mutant telephaty...

...Mutant Telephaty..."You want to reply this question real fast"...Mutant Telephaty

The head mods only work at the character creation module....or in KSE. If you really want to read the read me, use babelfish to translate it :D
 Prime
08-19-2004, 11:13 PM
*please note that this is a redirect site and that it looks like Prime's site has exceeded bandwidth for the month, so you'll have to try back later :( I knew my ears were burning for some reason. :)

Yep, I've only done Anakin, not Luke. As you can see my site seems to have exceeded it's bandwidth yet again about midway through the month. I'll talk to my provider and see if I can get some more. In the mean time you can get them from pcgamemods, as Darth333 kindly mentioned. :)

I've improved the dark robes a bit, and I'll get around to putting them up when I get my bandwidth reset.

And Xavier, next time if you have a request, please put it in the sticky thread at the top of the board. Thanks. :D
 Xavier
08-19-2004, 11:36 PM
The head mods only work at the character creation module....or in KSE. If you really want to read the read me, use babelfish to translate it :D

Thanks but I just couldn't wait to see it for myself and put the files in the Override folder and guess what The russian dude just made the coolest thing. The Obi Wan character face is a Carth Onassi reskin that is absolutely perfect, just minor problem with the hair. but its awesome.

Н'm gonna start a new game and see what happens. If any of knows bugs or issues related to this particular MOD...You know...

...Intense Mutant Telepathy..."...You want to report imediatelly"...Intense Mutant Telepathy
 Xavier
08-19-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Prime
And Xavier, next time if you have a request, please put it in the sticky thread at the top of the board. Thanks. :D

Sorry

First time in foruns community. Getting used to it.

Thanks
 Achilles
08-19-2004, 11:57 PM
Thanks but I just couldn't wait to see it for myself and put the files in the Override folder and guess what The russian dude just made the coolest thing. The Obi Wan character face is a Carth Onassi reskin that is absolutely perfect, just minor problem with the hair. but its awesome.

Н'm gonna start a new game and see what happens. If any of knows bugs or issues related to this particular MOD...You know...

...Intense Mutant Telepathy..."...You want to report imediatelly"...Intense Mutant Telepathy

No issues to report. I've played through a couple of games with this mod and have nothing but praise for it.
 Xavier
08-20-2004, 2:02 AM
No issues to report. I've played through a couple of games with this mod and have nothing but praise for it.

I see...well after all its your face Master Jedi. So..I know it would be much to ask for but this MOD has the dark side change to it?

Not there i'm impling that you've been tainted by the dark side Master Kenobi:D

Hey apart from the jokes. I very much thank you for the friendly welcome to this community, and the fast reply to my questions.

I think its just great.
 Achilles
08-20-2004, 2:10 AM
I see...well after all its your face Master Jedi. So..I know it would be much to ask for but this MOD has the dark side change to it?

Not there i'm impling that you've been tainted by the dark side Master Kenobi:D

Hey apart from the jokes. I very much thank you for the friendly welcome to this community, and the fast reply to my questions.

I think its just great.

Nope, no DS transitions, sorry :)

I'm glad you're enjoying the forum.
 Prime
08-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Sorry

First time in foruns community. Getting used to it.

Thanks No worries.

But have a look at the Rules and Etiquette (http://66.90.64.18/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127725) thread to see the general guidelines. Most are straight forward.

Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you. :)
Page: 1 of 1