Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

15 minutes of talk

Page: 1 of 1
 Yoko
08-16-2004, 8:38 PM
Ok people, every time before gsccc and I release a mod of this vastness, we open up a thread that lets people talk and gossip, disguss what you THINK will happen a day before the mod comes out. Hence the name, 15 minutes of talk.

There is a whole bunch to talk about, like what will go down on slehayron, who is Anora Sorellia? What has happened to Carth Onassi? What is the rebellion up to on corellia? What will happen on endor? Who will betray you at the end? Will it be Bastilla? Darth Malign sounds like Malin ? Will it be Biff Strife? How will the interactive cinematics go down? What supprizes await you?

TIME TO TALK!!!!
 Darth333
08-17-2004, 12:05 AM
I am sorry but I will have to lock this thread. While trying to keep the discussion friendly and informal, this forum is mainly about the technical aspects of modding.

I consider this a simple chat thread and I don't see the point in starting another pre-release discussion about the Reign of the Sith: this kind of thread simply tends to clutter the board. I have already received some comments about it.

There are already at least three other threads about this mod and you will make another one for when it is released (I have nothing against a new thread when the mod is released: we encourage people to post their mods and to provide feedback in an informal and friednly manner about other people's mods but also to keep the discussion relevant and constructive inasmuch as possible ). Again, I know the amount of work it takes to make a mod like this one but if everyone starts making 4 or 5 threads for their mods, it will become pretty annoying and difficult to find relevant information on this forum.

If people have something relevant to say about the mod they know where to go: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132435)
 T7nowhere
08-17-2004, 12:38 AM
I completely agree with Darth333, This forum is about how to mod KotOR perhaps you can arrange an Im conferrence or find an irc channel to have open discussion. Or you can keep the chat in the original threads. This forum can get a little cluttered sometimes so lets all keep Holowan neat and tidy so it will remain Usefull. :)
Page: 1 of 1