Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Playable Uthar Mod Question

Page: 1 of 1
 JediGabe
08-15-2004, 7:08 AM
I downloaded the playable Uthar mod yesterday. With the idea in mind that before I used it , I would create some custom skins for it so Uthar's face would do the light to dark side transition thing.

Well i finished all of my custom skins and I altered the heads.2da and put everything in the override folder. But when i went to start a new game my character has no head. What am i doing wrong?:confused:

Thanks!
 *Atris*
08-15-2004, 7:12 AM
did you replace the original head that you start off with? if so it no longer has a model

to get around this extract uthurs head.mdl and .mdx and rename them to what ever the name of the new texture is place them in the overide folder and it should work
 JediGabe
08-15-2004, 7:18 AM
I give it a try. Thank You!:)
 Achilles
08-15-2004, 3:31 PM
Originally posted by lowiej
did you replace the original head that you start off with? if so it no longer has a model

to get around this extract uthurs head.mdl and .mdx and rename them to what ever the name of the new texture is place them in the overide folder and it should work

Don't forget to go into the mdl file and change the references to your new skin. If you named the tga N_utha02, but the mdl has N_uhta01, you would need to change each 01 to an 02.
Page: 1 of 1