Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Made some portraits, now what?

Page: 1 of 1
 Woraug
08-15-2004, 2:51 AM
I made a few portraits, how do I get them in game? they're the correct size, in targa format, now what do I name them? According to the savegame editor, my current portrait is po_pmhc4.
 Achilles
08-15-2004, 3:08 AM
Originally posted by Woraug
I made a few portraits, how do I get them in game? they're the correct size, in targa format, now what do I name them? According to the savegame editor, my current portrait is po_pmhc4.

You have to name them and then reference them in portraits.2da. You'll also have to know which line in appearance.2da corresponds with the portrait. Finally, you need to open up the character utc file and edit the portrait entry (using GFF Editor because I believe KT won't let you add a modded portrait).

I hope that helps.
 Woraug
08-18-2004, 5:55 PM
(Sorry for the late reply) Could you go into detail on how to do that? I've never messed with Kotor's files and stuff before.
 Darth333
08-18-2004, 7:10 PM
Check the How to recruit an NPC in less than 10 steps (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131944) tutorial at step 6 "Take a picture of your NPC". It is explained step by step.
Page: 1 of 1