Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Behave Ed Preferences

Page: 1 of 1
 Bell
08-15-2004, 1:34 AM
Greetings,

well had to reinstall everything cuz of a glich,,, can someone post thier preferences for behave ed for JA? the "CHAN_VOICE" isn't showing up in the list of set commands. anyone know why?
 Mercenary
08-15-2004, 11:47 AM
It's not in the sound list? That's weird.
 shukrallah
08-15-2004, 5:03 PM
Yeah, Mercenary, if BehavEd is not set up right, half of the commands wont show, or will give a bunch of errors.. or who knows what else.

Make sure you have the MP SDK, and not BehavEd from GTK!!

Ok, these are the default paths!

Script Path (Where your scripts are kept!)
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\base\scripts

SourceSafe Script Path (I dont have a clue what this is!)
$/StarTrek/BaseQ3/real_scripts

SourceSafe INI File Location (Same as above, I guess it just has to be there)
\\RAVEND\VSS\SRCSAFE.INI

Location of IBIZE.EXE (This is the compiler!)
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\Radiant-1.4\Tools\IBIze.exe

Command Description File (I think this is the list of commands, or the part that says what they do... kinda obvious "command description") :rolleyes:
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\Radiant-1.4\Tools\behavEd.bhc

Source Files Path (Source for BehavEd!)
C:\projects\JEDI_Academy_SDK\Tools\SourceForBehavE d

Things to "check" This might be important

Make sure that Use Alternative Coloured Icons (makes things colored!) is checked, and that File-Open Dialog Defaults to Last Dir (reopens last directory you opened!) is checked.

I guess just leave the rest unchecked, unless you think they might help out. (Its the defaulted checked things... should be, I dont remember changing mine) :)

Remember, these are the defaults if they dont work, then, I either messed up, or you installed either Jedi Academy, or the MP SDK to a custom directory. ;)
 Bell
08-16-2004, 1:36 AM
thanks y'all for the help :) I installed the Jedi Academy SDK MP files into gamedata/tools and tried pointing the preferences to those folders and files but it didn't work... Do you mind emailing me your behaved.bhc file? that would rock...
wpbell@clanwolfpak.com:bdroid1:
Page: 1 of 1