Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Music

Page: 1 of 1
 voltaire
08-15-2004, 12:27 AM
hows it goin..

Personally one of my favorite aspects of Grim is the amazing music that sets the mood so perfectly, ...
Ive got the soundtrack but its not enough

what im looking for is music that has some of the same feel as grims had, any bands you know of that play this kind of music... or the name of the genre it is, .... i know theres mariachi in there, but its so mixed it could drive a man insane looking for it,..

well heres hoping one of you is already insane enough to know the answers...
 Shuz
08-15-2004, 5:57 AM
I would also like to know. I know nothing about jazz.
 Alia
08-15-2004, 9:07 AM
According to Peter McConnell (http://www.lucasarts.com/products/grim/grim_spotlight.htm), at least two tracks were inspired by Duke Ellington, so his music might be worth checking out. Since it's so old, it's in terrible quality...but after listening to it for a while you don't notice as much.

He also mentions the Benny Goodman ensembles, so maybe take a look in that direction too.

I'm too lazy to dig up a bunch of similar-sounding bands, but still hope to have helped.
 Sallim
08-15-2004, 4:10 PM
Thanks Alia.
 NiKo
08-27-2004, 7:17 AM
Duke ellington, Miles Davis and Scott Hamilton
Page: 1 of 1