Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dantooine Aftermath Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkBlade2Z
08-15-2004, 12:01 AM
I found the link to the site where it's located but when I try to download it, it takes me to a Tripod error page. Does anyone know of another place I can get this or the creator's e-mail so I can ask them?
 Achilles
08-15-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by DarkBlade2Z
I found the link to the site where it's located but when I try to download it, it takes me to a Tripod error page. Does anyone know of another place I can get this or the creator's e-mail so I can ask them?

There was a thread on this a few weeks ago. Do a search for Dantooine Aftermath and you should be able to find it. That will give you some points of contact.

I hope this helps.
 Doom_Dealer
08-15-2004, 3:23 AM
Also, i think the author, Randydg is currently working on finishing it up, hopefully a new version will be out in a month or so.
 DarkBlade2Z
08-15-2004, 3:19 PM
Thanks guys! :syoda:
 Glamador
08-15-2004, 4:13 PM
currently it aint too great...i suggest u wait for the final version...it looks to be good when its finalized but as-is the enemies strewn pell mell around the place, you cant go outside the enclave, and there is no storyline to it...the coding is good tho...well done so far...
Page: 1 of 1