Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Was I dreming?

Page: 1 of 1
 VampireNaomi
08-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Some time ago I decided to search for "vampirenaomi" with Google to see what I'd find. Well, among the several sites I saw a link to these forums, and decided to click.

What I saw amazed me. There was a familiar thread, familiar posts and the whole thread was identical to the one I had taken part in here. With one exception:

The link had opened into an absolutely brilliant forum skin. It has been a while since I saw it, but I remember staring at my screen in awe. It was beautiful, that is the only word for it.

Now the link doesn't appear again with similar search and it has left me very curious. What is the story behind this mysterious and beautiful forum skin that I haven't been able to find again? Where is it? :confused:
 James Isaac
08-12-2004, 1:31 PM
What did the skin look like? What colours?
 Thrik
08-12-2004, 2:29 PM
It wasn't this (http://www.thrik.net/stuff/gfnforums/thread.php) one was it? It shouldn't have been, because I've never linked to that anywhere ever. It's all I can think of though.
 James Isaac
08-12-2004, 2:50 PM
Woah!!! That is so nice! Is that the skin that you were going to upgrade to when you updated to the new version of vBulliten? If so, are we still going to have that skin, or a different one because the main site changed again?
 Thrik
08-12-2004, 3:32 PM
Probably still that one, albeit with some minor alterations to make it fit in a little better. The index for it is here (http://www.thrik.net/stuff/gfnforums/home.php).

I really wish the upgrade to vB3 would get a move on, this has been sitting around since forever.
 James Isaac
08-12-2004, 3:39 PM
Argh that is so nice - I really want to use it now.

I hope the upgrade comes soon. I can't wait to see the other forums' new skins too :)
 VampireNaomi
08-15-2004, 2:53 AM
Yes, that's it! Ooh, so pretty! Strange that I managed to find it once if it wasn't meant for anyone's eyes.
 Sallim
08-15-2004, 4:46 AM
Really cool! Thats really skill.
If only I could do such things for my -website- -_-
Page: 1 of 1