Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightsabre Cornecopia

Page: 1 of 1
 Doc Valentine
08-12-2004, 6:00 AM
MattColejk and i are making a sabre mod, for virtually any taste. The mod will contain two folders, his side of the mod, Colorness, and my side of the mod which is pretty much the same thing except i made the core bigger and jucier like in the Origonal Trillogy.

Here are some pics of my mod.
http://img45.exs.cx/img45/6861/SABER.gif)

Features a NEW color ORANGE!!!! YIPEEE!!!!

EDIT Ok here is a more Juicy version of my juicy mod, which one do you like better Juicyer ore less juicy.
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/8629/flustered.gif)
 Darth Dex
08-12-2004, 10:53 AM
That's nice. Matt what about yours?
 Glamador
08-12-2004, 2:49 PM
i like saber colors that have different colored cores for each one that sort of "augment" the glow...
 Darth_ToMeR
08-12-2004, 3:08 PM
Except of the orange Lightsaber the rest are the same like the ones in the game.
 Doc Valentine
08-12-2004, 8:04 PM
Incorrect, the core does not dissapear when you are at a certain angle like tit does in the origonal game. ;) A major problem Bioware did when they desided to use the Asterisk way of lightsaber instead of just one immaget that moves with you like in JA ank JK2. But they are different ;)
 Darth_ToMeR
08-13-2004, 3:41 AM
Originally posted by Gsccc
Incorrect, the core does not dissapear when you are at a certain angle like tit does in the origonal game. ;) A major problem Bioware did when they desided to use the Asterisk way of lightsaber instead of just one immaget that moves with you like in JA ank JK2. But they are different ;)
I know this problem. If this fix the problem i will download it.
And what Mattcole did on the mod?
 Doc Valentine
08-14-2004, 7:45 PM
Which ones do you like better Juicy or Non juicy, i wil have both available in the saber mod,
 Colma Adawin
08-16-2004, 2:48 PM
Originally posted by Darth Dex
That's nice. Matt what about yours?

oops :p my bad :p i forgot to post HERE :p oh well, heres the info you need for my part of the mod

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133789)

sorry Gsccc, i wasnt paying attention :p

MattCole
 CirCuSfrEak525
08-18-2004, 12:45 PM
this is a great idea i really hated that thing when the core dissapeared when u moved the camera to a certain angle and i always liked thicker saber blades like the origal three movies had this will definetly be worth the dl.
 Bobo
08-18-2004, 8:33 PM
the first juicy type was extremely exellent, i hate that the kotor sabers look like long white toothpicks.

these remind me of the JA sabers, i am awed by their juicyness

these ready to download yet? and if so where? hehe :D
 Achilles
08-18-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
MattColejk and i are making a sabre mod, for virtually any taste. The mod will contain two folders, his side of the mod, Colorness, and my side of the mod which is pretty much the same thing except i made the core bigger and jucier like in the Origonal Trillogy.

I found a link tonight that contains "spoilers" for the upcoming DVD release of the Original Trilogy. There is some information regarding changes being made to the lightsabers. When I saw the images and read the commentary I had to laugh.

Anyways here's the link. Again there is spoiler type infomation so click at your own risk.

http://free.hostdepartment.com/s/starwarstrilogydvd/main.html)
 Glamador
08-19-2004, 2:22 AM
those are some really cool screens...i hope they dont change palpy's lightning...i liked it better b4
 Bobo
08-19-2004, 5:03 AM
i like big juicy sabers lol

the first one is a great size but the 2nd, just too big for my taste

:p

when can we download these? its just awsome
Page: 1 of 1