Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Spoiler free or no?

Page: 1 of 1
 yaebginn
08-10-2004, 10:17 PM
for episode 3, are you going to remain spoiler free or no? I am not. I am gonna read the book when it comesout b4 the movie and read every hint/tip I get on it. I plan on seeing it the first day on the first showing, and I dont want to be taken by surprise. I want to know everything. I am a glutton for knowledge.
 Jaden Malip
08-10-2004, 11:37 PM
I'll probably see the film, then get the book if I can find it.
 Virtuosis
08-10-2004, 11:59 PM
I'm still deciding on this. The past two movies, I knew a lot about them and I wasn't very suprised when I saw them. This one, I just don't know. When you think about it, it's George Lucas' last chance to suprise us with Star Wars. So its kind of tempting to just go see it with no knowledge of whats happening. But knowing me I'll probably get a little info...
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Na im going to see the movie first then read the book.
 yaebginn
08-14-2004, 11:13 PM
I am so not gonna wait. I mean, the day the book comes out, I am gonna get it, probavbly finsihs it the first day, definitely the second, depends on length, then go on the forum an ruin it for you. j/k. but I will allow u all to email me in case u want me to give u a hint. but thats months in the future.
 Jed
08-14-2004, 11:38 PM
Spoilers all the way, babeh :D

Besides, most Star Wars fans know most of what will happen just by guessing anyway :\
 Lynk Former
08-15-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm a supermod and assigned to the Star Wars forums around here... *sighs* I can't remain spoiler free even if I wanted to.
 Alegis
08-15-2004, 8:08 AM
spoiler free. I do know a few spoilers (selecting spoiler tag too early) but i'm gonna keep it like this
 Sabretooth
08-15-2004, 10:22 AM
Spoiler-free, mainly. but a few spoilers don't hurt, do they? :D
 Lynk Former
08-15-2004, 11:48 AM
Unless the spoilers have the ability of poking out your eyes....... well it could happen XD
Page: 1 of 1