Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Improved Sith Artifacts up at my site

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
08-10-2004, 6:22 AM
I released a simple .uti edit of the 3 main Sith artifacts you find on Korriban in the Tombs. Yet another group of un-released things lingering in my override! :D

They Are Available Here :emperor: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

It isn't anything really special, but at least they will be useful items for your PC now! :D
------------------------------------------------
Ajunta Pall's Double Vibroblade (Upgradeable)
------------------------------------------------
Feat Required: Jedi Defense

Attack Bonus: +5 and Keen

Damage Bonuses:
+2D6 Fire
+2D6 Slashing

Bonus Feats:
Weapon Focus: Melee Weapons
Specialization: Melee Weapons
Two Weapon Fighting
Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Master Two Weapon Fighting
Flurry
Improved Flurry
Master Flurry

Upgrades:

Energy Projector
+2D6 Energy Damage
Massive Criticals +2D6 Dam.

Durasteel Alloy +5 to Attack

Vibration Cell Stun DC22, 50% Chance for 4 Rounds

-------------------------------------------------
Tulak Hord's Mask (Sith Mask Model)

Damage Immunity: Fire 100% / Cold 100%

Immunities: Mind-Affecting, Critical-Hits

+8 to Stealth, +8 to Awareness, +5 to Wisdom, +5 to Charisma, +2 all Saving Throws

Bonus Feats:
Force Focus
Improved Force Focus
Master Force Focus

Regeneration (HP) 2 Per Round

Regeneration (FP) 5 Per Round

Marka Ragnos' Gauntlets

Immunities: Poison

+5 to Strength, +5 to Dexterity, +2 all Saving Throws, +8 Blaster Bolt Deflection

Bonus Feats:
Weapon Focus: Lightsaber
Specialization: Lightsaber

Regeneration (HP) 3 Per Round

Regeneration (FP) 5 Per Round

Enjoy! :D
 Achilles
08-10-2004, 6:26 AM
Wow, you've been busy. These should work out nicely with the Hardcore Mod. Now get some rest.
 nacho35
08-10-2004, 9:44 AM
Good Job RedHawke. I use Ajunta's sword alot.
 Darth Dex
08-10-2004, 1:21 PM
Good job, Redhawe!
 stingerhs
08-10-2004, 2:21 PM
tres bon!!! always felt those items were a little weak.
 Achilles
08-10-2004, 3:24 PM
Originally posted by stingerhs
tres bon!!! always felt those items were a little weak.

Not anymore!!
 RedHawke
08-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Achillies
Not anymore!!

Exactly! :D

And I'm glad you all enjoy them! :D
 Achilles
08-11-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Exactly! :D

And I'm glad you all enjoy them! :D

I saw a message on the Obsidian forum today stating that KotOR II will do more to balance LS/DS specific items. Part of me is thankful, but another part wonders how we're going to be able to make mods like this if they do that :(
 Jackel
08-11-2004, 1:07 AM
I saw a message on the Obsidian forum today stating that KotOR II will do more to balance LS/DS specific items. Part of me is thankful, but another part wonders how we're going to be able to make mods like this if they do that :(

Easy , we make up our own items and replace in game ones with them. Or make neutral based items so only neutral people can use them.
 RedHawke
08-11-2004, 1:10 AM

Well mod making for KOTOR:TSL should be the same as we do for KOTOR today, you have to remember the item .uti files and the properties we can put on items really won't change that much for KOTOR:TSL, there will be new properties... yes, but the .uti files will all be the same format.

So modding items should be no problem, as Obsidian already confirmed the file formats for KOTOR:TSL were all the same as KOTOR! :D

And since LS/DS restrictions, and everything else items have on them, are just a property they should all be easily removable, editable, etc.

So that really shouldn't be a problem! :D
 Achilles
08-11-2004, 1:22 AM
Well mod making for KOTOR:TSL should be the same as we do for KOTOR today, you have to remember the item .uti files and the properties we can put on items really won't change that much for KOTOR:TSL, there will be new properties... yes, but the .uti files will all be the same format.

So modding items should be no problem, as Obsidian already confirmed the file formats for KOTOR:TSL were all the same as KOTOR! :D

And since LS/DS restrictions, and everything else items have on them, are just a property they should all be easily removable, editable, etc.

Oh, I know that technically it won't be that hard. Most of my mods have been inspired by a lack of game balance (easy vs hard, LS vs DS). If they fix this in TSL, all I'll be good for is reskins....unless Talchia makes another hardcore mod.
 stingerhs
08-11-2004, 1:54 AM

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they may not include the all-important override folder.
 Achilles
08-11-2004, 2:32 AM
hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they may not include the all-important override folder.

*falling out of my chair* ....what?.....
 RedHawke
08-11-2004, 3:07 AM

Sorry stingerhs...

But I read somewhere that the override folder is part of the game engine itself, used by the developers to test things until they package it up into game files/modules, and seeing as KOTOR:TSL has the same exact engine, there is an overwhelming chance of there being an override folder! :D

Obsidian has stated several times that modding KOTOR:TSL will be virtually the same as KOTOR! :D

So nothing to lose sleep over! :D
 Achilles
08-11-2004, 3:27 AM
Sorry stingerhs...

But I read somewhere that the override folder is part of the game engine itself, used by the developers to test things until they package it up into game files/modules, and seeing as KOTOR:TSL has the same exact engine, there is an overwhelming chance of there being an override folder! :D

Obsidian has stated several times that modding KOTOR:TSL will be virtually the same as KOTOR! :D

So nothing to lose sleep over! :D

*takes brown paper bag away from mouth...begins breathing normally again*
 Jackel
08-11-2004, 5:01 AM
The override folder is a staple part of Biowares engines. They keep the same type of files (2da's uti's etc) but change the way they look in game based on how the rendering engine works. The engine behind Baldurs Gate rendered 2d backgrouns with a mesh over them indicating things like where you can walk , where water is etc. WHiole the Aurora and Odyssy engines have 3d rendering systems that avariable terrain , etc.

So i have no doubt at all there will be an override folder. Even if you have to "right click , create new folder , rename override".
 MarkL
08-20-2006, 4:37 PM
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but i loved this mod! ... especially the Mask. But now I'm playing TSL and I'd love to have these items available in TSL. Any chance you might release these, or similar items, for TSL?
Page: 1 of 1