Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Calo Nord Desert Reskin

Page: 1 of 1
 Doom_Dealer
08-09-2004, 10:50 AM
OK all, ive had this reskin installed for a while and never really thought of releasing it, but i felt i may aswell as its not too bad.

This mod basically changes the appearance of the bounty hunter calo nord into more of a deserty look, i feel making him look more like a mercenary bounty hunter, ive not just changed the colours ive changed some of the detail on calo aswell .
hope you like it if you donwload, i dont think the picture does it complete justice but i guess thats up too you.
Tell me what you think :):
http://www.pcgamemods.com/6580)

Doom Dealer
 Darth333
08-09-2004, 11:09 AM
Very nice! Nice selection on colors :thumbsup:
 Colma Adawin
08-09-2004, 11:53 AM
im downloading that!!! :D:D:D it 1000x better than my green and blue Calo Nord i was thinking of doing! EXCELLENT stuff Doom_Dealer!!!

Thx D_D now EVERYONE IN MY KotOR IS MODDED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER :D:D:D:D

MattCole
 Glamador
08-09-2004, 12:18 PM
a similar but lighter skin comes with the calo nord transformation gauntlets...good work tho, the jacket looks like leather...not my taste but still good...great texture work
 Doom_Dealer
08-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Glamador
a similar but lighter skin comes with the calo nord transformation gauntlets...good work tho, the jacket looks like leather...not my taste but still good...great texture work

ye i know, it was coljas wasnt it?? i remember seeing him releaseing it and noticing the similarity, but just to make it clear i did make it before colja(?) released that mod.
 Darth_ToMeR
08-09-2004, 1:37 PM
Nice. But to be honest i prefer the regular skin.
 nacho35
08-09-2004, 1:49 PM
Very nice! Nice selection on colors

I definitely agree. That light blue crap does not fit the "tough bounty hunter type"
 Achilles
08-09-2004, 3:06 PM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
ye i know, it was coljas wasnt it?? i remember seeing him releaseing it and noticing the similarity, but just to make it clear i did make it before colja(?) released that mod.

Both skins are very nice. Guess it just goes to show that great minds think alike.
 RedHawke
08-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Achillies
Both skins are very nice. Guess it just goes to show that great minds think alike.

Agreed! :D

Gee Achillies, did we start Doom_Dealer out on 'the clearing out the old cool stuff we had in our override trend' as well?
 stingerhs
08-10-2004, 12:08 AM
very nice job. too bad i don't have a really good photo editor (aka photoshop) or i would have reskinned ol' calo a long time ago. i just don't see where a bounty hunter would wear baby blue. maybe if the coat was darker, like jango fett's, it might have looked a little better. oh well, i can still do some minor reskinning via printshop pro.
 Jackel
08-10-2004, 12:19 AM
Looks good , Dling it now.
 Achilles
08-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Agreed! :D

Gee Achillies, did we start Doom_Dealer out on 'the clearing out the old cool stuff we had in our override trend' as well?

Looks like we may have. Got the impression that MattColejk is somehow taking it personally *LOL*

Good to see some new life in the forum thought.
 Colma Adawin
08-10-2004, 2:13 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
Got the impression that MattColejk is somehow taking it personally *LOL*

nah, i dont take it personally, i just hate my Calo Nord :p so i'll leave this one to the Professionals :p or the ppl who know what there doing :D

MattCole
 Achilles
08-10-2004, 3:18 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
nah, i dont take it personally, i just hate my Calo Nord :p so i'll leave this one to the Professionals :p or the ppl who know what there doing :D

MattCole

I was referring to the mod hoarding :D
Page: 1 of 1