Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark Jedi, Sith Master Robe/Uniform Pack up at my site

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
08-09-2004, 7:05 AM
Due to the praise the Gray Jedi Robes got from my Bright Multi-Colored Jedi Robes Pack, I finished up some of my other Dark Jedi and Sith Master Robes I had made... and forgot about, thanks in part to svцsh and his cool textures! :D

Available Here :emperor: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

There are two basic robes, one set made for looking cool, they are the Dark Jedi Master Robes! :D

And the second similar set made to look more like robe versions of the Sith Uniform, they are the Sith Master Robes! :D

It is as close to the Sith Uniform I could get with a Robe texture, and my primitive texture editing skills. There is a fruit-salad of Sith Medals on the chest and golden rank insignia on the epulets.

Enjoy! :D
 Achilles
08-09-2004, 7:12 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Due to the praise the Gray Jedi Robes got from my Bright Multi-Colored Jedi Robes Pack, I finished up some of my other Dark Jedi and Sith Master Robes I had made... and forgot about, thanks in part to svцsh and his cool textures! :D

Available Here :emperor: (http://www.pcgamemods.com/6570/)

There are two basic robes, one set made for looking cool, they are the Dark Jedi Master Robes! :D

And the second similar set made to look more like robe versions of the Sith Uniform, they are the Sith Master Robes! :D

It is as close to the Sith Uniform I could get with a Robe texture, and my primitive texture editing skills. There is a fruit-salad of Sith Medals on the chest and golden rank insignia on the epulets.

Enjoy! :D

I really like the robes in screen 2. The robes in screen 4 look like star trek uniforms though :)

Of course that could be due to the fact that it's very late here, so please don't take offense.
 RedHawke
08-09-2004, 7:18 AM
Originally posted by Achillies
I really like the robes in screen 2. The robes in screen 4 look like star trek uniforms though :)

Thats exactly what I thought the regular Sith Uniforms looked like as well, gray Star Trek Uniforms, so I made the robes look as close to them as was possible! :D

Beam me up Scotty... er'... I mean Zaalbar! :D

It's late here in Calif. too! :D
 nacho35
08-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Good job RedHawke! The texture looks great.
 Darth333
08-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Good work, I like it :) You and Achillies are very prolific this week :D
 Achilles
08-09-2004, 2:50 PM
Thats exactly what I thought the regular Sith Uniforms looked like as well, gray Star Trek Uniforms, so I made the robes look as close to them as was possible! :D

Beam me up Scotty... er'... I mean Zaalbar! :D

It's late here in Calif. too! :D

*ROTFLMAO*
 RedHawke
08-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
Good work, I like it :) You and Achillies are very prolific this week :D

Yeah Achillies, we are a little mod/item productive this week aren't we? :D

I just wish I had remembered these robes I had done up to look like Sith Uniforms when there were numerous requests for the Sith Uniforms to be useable by the PC... Oh well, better late than never. :)

I guess it's what happens when we start closely inspecting the files in our our override and saying "What was this again?"

Thanks everyone! :D
 Achilles
08-10-2004, 12:37 AM
Yeah Achillies, we are a little mod/item productive this week aren't we? :D

I just wish I had remembered these robes I had done up to look like Sith Uniforms when there were numerous requests for the Sith Uniforms to be useable by the PC... Oh well, better late than never. :)

I guess it's what happens when we start closely inspecting the files in our our override and saying "What was this again?"

Thanks everyone! :D

Well, I love making mods. What can I say =)

It helps that a lot of this stuff was laying around in my mods folder (the specific directory was named "dead mods").
Page: 1 of 1