Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ugly/prety Bastilla

Page: 1 of 1
 Doc Valentine
08-07-2004, 7:31 PM
I can make bastilla Geourgous!!! i cant spell i know, if you guys can find SOME way to put her hair down. Now i am no expert, but i have never heard of someone unable to get a model in the game because of anamations. Can someone explain this problem to me in great detail? or whatever can anyone put her hair out of those ridiculus pig tails?
 Achilles
08-07-2004, 7:54 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
I can make bastilla Geourgous!!! i cant spell i know, if you guys can find SOME way to put her hair down. Now i am no expert, but i have never heard of someone unable to get a model in the game because of anamations. Can someone explain this problem to me in great detail? or whatever can anyone put her hair out of those ridiculus pig tails?

Maybe Svosh's post in this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1592722#post1592722) will help get you started.
 svцsh
08-07-2004, 7:58 PM
The short answer is NO :(

ha Achillies you beat me

The long one….The heads are made of skin mesh the animation format is not yet cracked, some of the hair is dangly mesh but the head still requires animations, with out them the mouths wouldn’t move at all and the eyes would not blink , the face wouldn’t show any expression.
You can get heads in to gmax or 3dsmax no problem but there are no animations for them when imported. And they are required to export for the game, sure you could model new hair and weight the vert so they move from slight movement and world environment. Ex: wind , running jumping ect. But until we get animations out for the heads this will have to be saved as a .gmax or .max file. Sorry I know this is no the reply you wanted to hear.

svцsh
Page: 1 of 1