Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need Tie Fighter help please

Page: 1 of 1
 RA-Jeff
08-06-2004, 8:24 PM
I am on Battle 13 Mission 7 and I am having problems. For starters when Thrawn's shuttles escape from the frigate they can never seem to enter that astroid installation station. It keeps saying flying home on there status when you press Z and then just when it gets to one it says entering bay or something then goes back to flying home each time. The two shuttles never enter. And I waited for 16 minutes and the Star Destroyer Grey Wolf never came. I'm still stuck fighting Tie Defenders.
 Wildstar
08-07-2004, 1:45 PM
Hey Jeff

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to TIE, unfortunately. However, knowing where to look for mission help, I tried the old Black Knights site; sadly though, there was nothing about the mission there, either.

You could try posting a question on MECantina.com (second link in my signature) in the X-Wing forum (don't worry, that's where they discuss all of the space sims, TIE included). I know Mark "Havoc" Hofmann, the former Black Knights leader, hangs there and could probably help you with this mission. ;)
 Pedro The Hutt
08-07-2004, 3:39 PM
If all else fails there still is Gamefaqs.com, they should have something on there that could/should help you out.
 RA-Jeff
08-08-2004, 11:51 AM
I got it. I beat the game. What the problem was to trigger things to happen was the station had to be attacked a little more to make the Vorknex come out. Thank you guys.
 Nairb Notneb
09-01-2004, 3:13 AM
Way to go RA!!
Page: 1 of 1