Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My first GF dream...

Page: 1 of 1
 Sanspoof
08-06-2004, 10:11 AM
I had last night. It was freakin' weird, too. I dreamt I was in a regular game store, then I saw GF on sale. Shortly after I spotted a GF Half life mod for 22 pounds, and I thought, hey, why settle but then HORROR!! I realised I had no money with me :O

So then I kinda walked over to the other side of the shop and got some money out of this big bank vault behind a shelf, then walked over to the counter. By then there were about 4 more GF related games on the shelf including a spinoff called Brillo and a GF Socom Mod. I woke up when I got to the counter to buy it.

What does it all mean?????
 Sallim
08-06-2004, 3:00 PM
Well..I dont know ;) But it was a nice dream after all ^_^

Lol great -> GF Socom Mod
;)

Maybe someone else know soemthing thoughtful to say.
 VampireNaomi
08-06-2004, 4:00 PM
Heh, that was funny. Maybe it means that LucasArts will come up with new original games in the future? :)

I just had another GF dream. It was about me and some other weird girls sneaking into a boarding school. We had to find Salvador's head and body, remove the flowers and heal him. I woke up right when we were about to attach his head to his body.

Your dream was more interesting though, I think.
 Sallim
08-06-2004, 8:29 PM
Hell thats sound scary Naomi! I can imagine the mood in the dream. Could be funny, but it could be the same way scary.

All is dark, two of you sneaking aroud, the wind making weird noises, the grass moving slowy in the moonlight..weeelllll...
I would be scared ^_^

Cant remember any dream ( I doubt there was any ) about Grim fandango.

Have to go to bed, maybe soemthing 'Fandango'
will happen in my next dream ;)
 James Isaac
08-07-2004, 5:09 AM
I wish I had a Grim Fandango dream :( ;)
 VampireNaomi
08-07-2004, 5:25 AM
I just finished two theories about Sanspoof's dream.

Theory #1: LucasArts will announce several original adventure games. This is because the games in the dream were GF, not Star Wars. However, they will cancel them right before they are compleated. This comes from the fact that Sanspoof didn't get to buy any of those games.

Theory #2: All of the games were about the same title which means that LucasArts will announce even more unoriginal Star Wars games. Since Sanspoof didn't get to buy them it means that they won't make any money with them and the company is screwed.

Oh, and the Salvador dream wasn't scary. It was half silly (we had to smuggle him into a bath tub) and half worrying (we were so scared we wouldn't be able to help him).
 Sallim
08-07-2004, 7:41 AM
Anyway its scary for me ^_^

No Grim Dreams tonight.

So you could help him gbecause you were scared? Maybe next time ;)
 VampireNaomi
08-07-2004, 7:56 AM
Actually I meant that we weren't sure how to help him, and were afraid that he was going to stay sprouted because of us.
:)

Maybe you'll have a Grim dream next night? I have had only four in my life.
 Sallim
08-07-2004, 8:43 AM
Oh sorry, ok now I got the picture.

4 DREAMS?!

nice!
Page: 1 of 1