Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ewok People

Page: 1 of 1
 Yoko
08-04-2004, 12:04 AM
Gsccc and i are looking for people with the ability to do Ewok voices. So far we are clean out of that ability.

We will be on but not responding because we will be watching the origonal trillogy movies so for one, i can get down that core starwars dialogue feel, and Chuck, I mean Gsccc, I really hate that, can get the feel for the voice of han solo, or Biff Strife rather.
 Mav
08-04-2004, 12:57 AM
Ewok voices huh, perhaps you can extract the Jawa voices and mess around with them in a sound editor and see if you can get close???? I dunno just a thought
 Mono_Giganto
08-04-2004, 9:25 AM
LoL I can do ewok voices! Except I don't really have a sound recorder... Ya mess around with the Jawa voices, maybe even a Wookiee roar or 2 (Make it higher pitched and quieter) and you should have your ewok.

Edit: For those of you who have played the old school Star Wars game called Yoda Stories back in '95, you'll notice that the Jawas and the Ewoks use the same sound files. :)
 StormTrooper789
08-04-2004, 9:37 AM
Watch Return of the Jedi and when the ewoks talk on endor....put your microphone one the speaker! :)
 Doc Valentine
08-04-2004, 9:57 AM
Originally posted by StormTrooper789
Watch Return of the Jedi and when the ewoks talk on endor....put your microphone one the speaker! :)
Nah, that catches the sounds behind and the music of the movie, and would take away from the quality of the mod. I have found that modding twilek voices by upping the pitch way up, it workes out perfectly, ive already got Endor now.
Page: 1 of 1