Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Scripters Needed

Page: 1 of 1
 Bell
08-03-2004, 12:45 AM
=WP=Allotheria and I have been working on a complete single player mod for Jedi Academy entiteled "Shadows of the Jedi". Six levels are already complete and need to be scripted. Due to my lack of expertise and schedule conflicts I'm having a difficult time cathing up with Allo who does all the mapping. I also admit I'm having a hard time working through the quirks and nuances of behavEd.

Allo is a fantastic mapper with sleek and innovative designs and rather clever game play. He has also conceived of the plot. My role will be to get a website up for the mod, write the "screne play", and recruit voice actors which will be easy since I teach acting at a local school in manhattan. There will be a total of six chapters with 14 levels. This should prove to be a great mod and if there is an experieced scripter who'd like to sign his name on a great project please contact me at wpbell@clanwolfpak.com or post a reply. I will email you more details.
Page: 1 of 1