Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Making 3 mods compatible

Page: 1 of 1
 Frobby007
08-02-2004, 11:07 PM
I have played through the game several times and now i'm starting to play again only with lots of mods. So i want to use the blade of balance mod, the recruitable yuthura mod and the recruitable redhawke mod. But the redhawke mod uses some of the same files for the yuthura and blade of balance mod, and i was just wondering if somebody could help me out and tell me what tools i need to use and how to use them to make them compatable. the files conflicting are the upcrystals.2da for the blade of balance, and the portraits.2da and appearance.2da for the yuthura. Also blade and yuthura work fine together. any help would be appreciated greatly.
 Darth333
08-02-2004, 11:14 PM
 Mav
08-02-2004, 11:57 PM
As far as my saber a.k.a. Blade of Balance, and RedHawke's Recruit Mod goes, just use the upcrystals.2da file from RedHawkes Recruit Mod because that file is probably the most universal upcrystals.2da file out there right now, it holds the lines for all of my sabers, RedHawkes sabers, T7's sabers, Achillies sabers and others I believe.
 Frobby007
08-03-2004, 3:09 AM
Thanks for the help, and yeah i realized i didn't have to update redhawkes upcrystals.2da file as soon as i looked at it. So thanks again.:D
 Mav
08-03-2004, 4:34 AM
Anything to help :D
Page: 1 of 1