Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who's up for a game, and to host it?

Page: 1 of 1
 buffed
10-02-2001, 4:02 PM
Who's up for a game, and can host it? reply back
 buffed
10-02-2001, 4:18 PM
 Nova
10-02-2001, 4:36 PM
k i'll play
 Tie Guy
10-02-2001, 4:37 PM
i'll play with you, and i can host ip 24.25.67.89
 buffed
10-02-2001, 4:43 PM
Anybody else wanna play?
 Eets
10-02-2001, 5:10 PM
I'll play. what's the IP?
 Tie Guy
10-02-2001, 5:37 PM
Originally posted by mijtechboy
I'll play. what's the IP?

i already said it, but your too late. You missed a good game, it was really fun.

I got the win however, now i'm 2-1, woohoo! :D

EDIT: Ok, i just watched the recorded game and i've got a few suggestions if you don't mind.

1. You never looked at my base during the game, not once. If you had, you would have known that you didn't need to waste money on anti-air troops. I didn't even have an airbase!

2. You spent alot of units and resources on air attack, where if you had looked at my base, you would have seen that i had plenty of anti-air. Also, air units are easy to destroy, and IMO a waste of money. Still, if you like them you should try attacking from a different angle, not just fighting an invading force where they will be crushed before they do much damage.

3. You should really build your carbon centers right next to the trees, that way, you can get optimum speed in gathering it.

other than that, you had a really nice base up, seriously.
Page: 1 of 1