Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I know people are gonna hate me for this...

Page: 1 of 1
 Ackehallgren
08-01-2004, 1:48 PM
...but I have to know... And you guys know a lot about modding and stuff so:::

Can someone tell me how to export cutscenes from JK???
I mean, I've tried using simple Screen recording programs, but I don't seem to get it right! The colors get all wrong and the timing is incorrect...

Anyone know a program that simply export the files or similar?

Thanks...

Dont hate me...

Acke...
 J_Bond
08-02-2004, 3:40 AM
I'm not an expert in these things, but did you try the Rad Video Tools? You can find it here: http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm). I don't know if you can extract the cutscenes with these program, but sure is that you can watch the cutscenes with it.
 Shamus
08-03-2004, 6:46 PM
It's already been done, so why on earth would you want to do it again? :confused:
 Ackehallgren
08-05-2004, 4:22 AM
Originally posted by Shamus
It's already been done, so why on earth would you want to do it again? :confused:

What do you mean? :confused:

And J_B? I didn't quite understand the use if that program :(
 SlicerDude
08-05-2004, 10:30 PM
Shamus is referring to the fact that the cutscenes have already been converted to JA's video format for the JK:DF2 mod.

The cutscenes in JK were in either the Bink or Smacker format, and J_B sent you to the page where you can download software to play and perhaps convert these formats.

Hope this helps.
 Ackehallgren
08-06-2004, 7:51 AM
Oh, well Shamus, I want to convert it to AVI or something...
Not to JA... And, well I can't get the binkety prog to work... oh well...
 Zappa_0
08-21-2004, 5:36 PM
Ive tried to convert the video aswell and had no luck. Tried using fraps and it wouldnt even pic up fraps. So you might can find some other program like fraps and it might work.
 Ackehallgren
08-22-2004, 6:07 AM
THANK YOU J_B!
I can now watch the epic story of Kyle Katarn on my TV :D

Thanks man, I owe ya one..
 J_Bond
08-22-2004, 8:05 AM
@Ackehallgren
You're welcome! I'm happy that you found this program useful at last. I also enjoyed watching the cutscenes of Jedi Knight.
Page: 1 of 1