Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Textures.... custom and/or game exportation and importation

Page: 1 of 1
 B00mer
07-31-2004, 12:49 AM
Hello again,

I need to know how to import textures from JA into easygen. Then I need them to be recognized when I open up the terrain in Radiant. Right now Im using custom made textures i took a while ago, but they are not the professional quality that i want them to be. soooooo i need to either:
1) Export my custom textures into Radiant and have it recognize them.... (right now there is an "Image not found" checkerboard where the textures should be"
2) Import JA textures into Easygen and succesfully export them so that Radiant recognizes them.

Thanks in advanced!
 B00mer
08-01-2004, 12:49 PM
bump
 RoxStar
08-01-2004, 12:53 PM
This tutorial (http://www.map-review.com/index.php?page=tutorial_view&id=12) should explain everything.
 B00mer
08-01-2004, 4:16 PM
EDIT: this doesnt tell me how to have them work in radiant... what exactly do I do in easygen to get the textures.... then what do I do to have the textures work in Radiant? And what is the rgoer template? Also.. when I import my terrain into radiant its huge. Way too big. please help.
Page: 1 of 1