Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Removing Ajunta Pall's glow...

Page: 1 of 1
 Meatloaf Cat
07-30-2004, 2:15 PM
I was wondering if anyone might be able to assist in removing the blue glow from Ajunta Pall? It just seems wrong for the ghost of a sith lord to glow blue... I changed his textures so he looks more dark and much more dead,
(The link is here:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/6376/) )
but I can't figure out how to git rid of/edit his glow. The only lead I have now is that the glow must be a shield graphic which is turned on by a script. If anyone might know about editing .ncs files, any help would be greatly appreciated. The most likely file seems to be K_pkor_init_ajun.ncs located in RIMs - Modules - Korr_m37aa_s.rim - Script, Compiled - K_pkor_init_ajun.ncs

The other thing is: is Ajunta's glow a normal shield graphic or one used only for him?
 beancounter
07-30-2004, 8:58 PM
I am afraid you are out of luck on figuring out this script. I am not aware of any method to read a compiled script.
 Darth Dex
07-31-2004, 9:41 AM
Try looking for the same scipt in Scipt, Sorce, those are still in .nsss format.
 StormTrooper789
07-31-2004, 10:16 AM
Ajunta Paul uses an effect that makes him glow, which is EffectResurrection().
Here is the code that most likely makes him glow:
oPaul=GetObjectByTag("kor37_freedon");

ApplyEffectToObject(0,EffectResurrection(),oPaul);
 Meatloaf Cat
07-31-2004, 2:20 PM
Wow! Thanks for the help! :D I hope to test this out soon.
 beancounter
07-31-2004, 4:55 PM
Originally posted by StormTrooper789
Ajunta Paul uses an effect that makes him glow, which is EffectResurrection().
Here is the code that most likely makes him glow:
oPaul=GetObjectByTag("kor37_freedon");

ApplyEffectToObject(0,EffectResurrection(),oPaul);

StormTrooper - I am curious how you found this out. I did not see the the Ajunta Paul script in the "Source Script" section of KOTOR Tool. Thanks
 Darth Dex
07-31-2004, 5:13 PM
Yeah I got too say Stromtrooper is alwsome.
 StormTrooper789
07-31-2004, 5:22 PM
I just used my brain and looked at the *.ncs file, decompiled, and look up stuff in it. Objects are not declared so I made up the name oPaul but the rest is real.
 Colma Adawin
08-01-2004, 4:04 PM
may you and Darth333 be our prestigious Stripters :p

some good stuff people

MattCole
Page: 1 of 1