Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

new gaming force

Page: 1 of 1
 jeDi__Lion
10-02-2001, 3:46 PM
hello all fellow gamers ,

:) I have been playing AOC (age of conquerers) for while now, and just got the demo for Conquest Frontier Wars today. I just started a clan for AOC players who like me love that game and will be playing this Demo and maybe getting the game when it comes out.
I enjoy playing Death Match AOC the most, and hoping that I can unite with some other players under the same banner, this banner will named "The jeDi Guild". We will be a strong force and will also be honorable gamers.
Please visit our home, and sign the guest book if you would like me to contact you. The site is still under construction and will be much much better, hopefully very soon, the forum and links arent up yet, but this is the first time i've worked on a website. So if you are interested in joining the guild, now is a good time to join because it is still in its infant stage and it can become what ever we wish it to be. Well have fun gaming and please check out our site. Thanks, jeDi__Lion
http://fan.starwars.com/The__jeDi__Guild/index.html)
Page: 1 of 1