Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Queston on Bot Routing

Page: 1 of 1
 mknote
07-27-2004, 1:40 PM
Okay, so my map has an elevator that can only be moved by pressing a button. I know I need to put bot_wp_addflagged f, but will that make them press the button (actually, a trigger_multiple that requires the use button)? And if it won't, then how can I make them press it themselves?

MK
 lauser
07-27-2004, 3:56 PM
BOTS rarely use the USE button. I would juat have the trigger there but not the USE function checked if that's possible for your map.
 Jedi_Vogel
07-27-2004, 4:10 PM
Yeah, if you want bots to trigger it, just a normal trigger will do the trick...though getting them to push a button would be ideal...
 wedge2211
07-28-2004, 10:28 PM
I don't think bots CAN use the "use button." They certainly can go close enough to func_buttons to trip them, though.
 SMoKE
08-01-2004, 2:37 PM
A bot 'uses'' all the time. If the bot walks close enough to a trigger_multible, they'll use it automatic...
Page: 1 of 1