Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

About my 2 mods Danwar & Kotor 3 project

Page: 1 of 1
 randydg
07-25-2004, 8:14 PM
Hi everyone, i noticed a post asking about my danwar mod. I'll be posting it at that mod site when im done with it, im currently working on it adding more stuff to it.
I have put my kotor 3 project on indefinate hold due to lack of patience. I tried taking on to big of a project alone so now im going back to just adding things in to kotor 1 filling the story out some. Such as the following.

danwar 80% complete
adding another planet called Prax 5% complete
(taris's twin planet)(using taris for the planet basis)
adding prax to the ship map system 0% ( need help with this)
more later as i get the above done.
Taking suggestions to on anything you would like to see added to this list.(be resonable)
 Mav
07-26-2004, 1:05 AM
Good to see you again, randydg and the news about hte Dantooine mod is great keep it up:D
 *Atris*
07-26-2004, 7:34 AM
about adding the planet to the map i dont know who it was (it might have been doomdealer but some one managed to get new ones on because there is already a 2da file where you can add four more on.
 Darth Dex
07-26-2004, 7:46 AM
no it was tk102 it wasn't a 2da heres the link:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127001)
 randydg
07-27-2004, 8:57 PM
thanks for the info. Im working full time now so the only time i have to work on it is the weekends and if i feel like it at night.
Page: 1 of 1