Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

outdoor sounds

Page: 1 of 1
 JkRaVeN
07-24-2004, 8:56 PM
Hi I have an outdoors area in my map and I want it to have like sounds of birds in the background if you know what I mean :D I can only see these bird noises in the yavin ambience folder but yavin_ext and yavin_ext_rain both have water and rain sounds in the background :( but there’s individual bird sounds in the folder too so I want to know if there’s anyway I can use these to play randomly when your outdoors? Or something like that :p

Thx

oh and its a multiplayer map :D
 Ice Dyn4stY™
07-25-2004, 8:18 AM
trigger_multible -> target_speaker (noise=pathtonoise.wav)
 wedge2211
07-25-2004, 10:47 AM
Some pointers: You can only have one sound per target_speaker. Give each speaker a wait (or delay, I can never remember) value equal to approximately the time you want between that sound repeating, and give each a substantial random value so that they play at more random times.
 JkRaVeN
07-26-2004, 11:54 PM
worked :D thx alot
 lauser
07-30-2004, 6:19 AM
I'm using triggers for my large outdoor areas. Then just giving a simple trigger_multiple the key: soundSet value: yavin_exterior. Works good and now I don't have 20 target_speakers all over my map. :p
Page: 1 of 1